Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
OK. We'll try again.

I'm a professional mistress. That means it is my job. I get paid to do it, and I get paid a lot because I really am that darned good.

I say this not because I want your money. I'm not here to advertise, and I have a full stable. I say this because, despite my signature, despite posts to this blog saying I only do real life sessions, you boys are still messaging me in shoddy English demanding I add you to Skype.

I'm here to participate in the kink and BDSM forums. You're unlikely to find me in the 'dare me' forums, and I admit to getting irritated by the dare posts in the other boards. And of the incessant PMs inviting me to dare you.

If you're willing to pay my rates, then we'll talk about to make it happen. But in reality, we know you don't want to pay for my valuable time.

So, here's the trade off. You don't ask me to be your online Mistress, and I won't ask you for money.

Lucie xoxo

masterwolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 5, 2012
fair enough, but not everyone is an offender here. by a lot of your posts, you make it sound like everybody is doing this, while in reality it is a small number of people.