anyone want to do a one sentence story with me?

cupiedoll

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 17, 2015
if you dont know a one sentence story is basically when one person writes a sentence then the next person writes another sentence and it goes back and forth until weve writen an entire story, they can be funny, serious, sad, uplifting however you want the story to go and it can be quite entertaining. it can be about bdsm or it doesnt have to be. ill start...

my story all started with a man named james quinnton.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
my story all started with a man named james quinnton. I met him one night in dark and smoky pool hall.

cupiedoll

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 17, 2015
my story all started with a man named james quinnton. I met him one night in dark and smoky pool hall. he was a scruffy man, about 250 pounds, and eyes that could pierce through steel

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
my story all started with a man named james quinnton. I met him one night in dark and smoky pool hall. he was a scruffy man, about 250 pounds, and eyes that could pierce through steel. I looked straight ahead as I walked past him to the empty table in the corner, pretending not to notice how he looked me over from head to toe.

cupiedoll

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 17, 2015
my story all started with a man named james quinnton. I met him one night in dark and smoky pool hall. he was a scruffy man, about 250 pounds, and eyes that could pierce through steel. I looked straight ahead as I walked past him to the empty table in the corner, pretending not to notice how he looked me over from head to toe.
i could see he was quite the hound, but something about him seemed so... irresistible.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
my story all started with a man named james quinnton. I met him one night in dark and smoky pool hall. he was a scruffy man, about 250 pounds, and eyes that could pierce through steel. I looked straight ahead as I walked past him to the empty table in the corner, pretending not to notice how he looked me over from head to toe. I could see he was quite the hound, but something about him seemed so...irresistible.

I put my quarters in the slot and slowly began to rack the balls that had fallen.

Featured Threads

New Personals