Are there female slaves here?

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
I joined this forum, cause i heard this was a good place to find online slaves for training, though what i only seem to see is all masters/mistresses looking for slaves, are there any female slaves that actually post on here

While in my many years in the lifestyle, i do have two Real life slaves, and several subs, i do enjoy training woman over the net in my down time to occupy myself when i am free.

So where is the best spot to look on here for female net slaves looking for net Masters

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
If you look through the Personals section it is indeed true that there are not a lot of females in there. That's due mostly to the fact that the site is still relatively new and the community is not as large as it is on getDare for ex.

I have noticed though an increase in the registrations as of late... The best way to attract new users and incite them to come back is to participate in discussions, post new topics, etc. I've recently started to concentrate my efforts here and to try to promote the site as well so hopefully with the help of other members of the KinkTalk community we'll see more users join and getting active over time including available female subs :)

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
This is a good question. I am domme, but last night my wife flipped it. How would you go about requesting your loving wife for years to be your master? I mean, well sort of. I don't want a master so to speak, but I do want to be spanked, punished, tied up and controlled sometimes. Once in a while.

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
Well, I'm a f/slave, but I'm collared :-( But yeah, there are quite a few of us.

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
This is a good question. I am domme, but last night my wife flipped it. How would you go about requesting your loving wife for years to be your master? I mean, well sort of. I don't want a master so to speak, but I do want to be spanked, punished, tied up and controlled sometimes. Once in a while.

domme = female dominant
dom = male dominant

switch - someone who is both a dom/domme and a sub sometimes people will use a per cent number indication how much dom/sub they are.

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
I am a female sub:) I'm looking for a Master/Mistress.

BellaBabe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 30, 2012
I joined this forum, cause i heard this was a good place to find online slaves for training, though what i only seem to see is all masters/mistresses looking for slaves, are there any female slaves that actually post on here

While in my many years in the lifestyle, i do have two Real life slaves, and several subs, i do enjoy training woman over the net in my down time to occupy myself when i am free.

So where is the best spot to look on here for female net slaves looking for net Masters
If you're looking for a slave still them pm me:)

Featured Threads

New Personals