Are you worthy?

UnholyMoses

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2015
ARE YOU WORTHY?

I am searching for a slave. Not just any slave, but one who is worthy. I've had some promising ones who just turned out to fall short of it after a brief interview. The question is, are you worthy?

Do you fantasize about giving control to another person?
Do you want to be punished for your actions?
Do you want to give yourself up to another person?

If you said yes to any of these, please read on.

ABOUT ME

You shall call me Master. I'm 28 years old, and a straight male. I am strict, but caring. I've had a couple of slaves in the past, so I'm not new to this. I do not take disobedience and dishonesty lightly.

REQUIREMENTS

You must be a female between the ages of 18-36.
You must be able to provide photographic proof, such as a piece of paper with your username on it.
You must have kik, as it is the fastest way of communication.
You must meet the criteria found in this ad here.You must be comfortable with taking photos/videos when requested.
You must be willing to give up control.
Rules will be established after initial interview and trial.

CONCLUSION

If you feel that you are worthy enough for me, then send me a PM or contact me through KIK at UnholyMoses. Please put in the subject line "I am worthy."​

UnholyMoses

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2015
Yes. Was bored earlier and all I've seen was begging and dead threads. Thought I'd make a bit of an infomercial :D

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Yes. Was bored earlier and all I've seen was begging and dead threads. Thought I'd make a bit of an infomercial :D

More ads need to be like this instead of begging and "looking for a slave. Kik me". It is worded well and thought out and gives information.

Good luck in your search.

UnholyMoses

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2015
Thanks for that. I really wanted to think outside the box with it. I was watching one of those old Ronco Showtime Rotisserie Oven infomercials at work, and was like, why not? lol:D

Geppi

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 1, 2015
It wasn't the ad. More the content. It always makes me laugh when doms set out their requirements. As if simply saying they are ba dom or master suddenly makes subs want to obey them.

Featured Threads

New Personals