Asian Mistress looking for slaves any gender for my stables.

MissX

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 6, 2016
Important points. Please read everything and only answer if you accept them all:

-I want to create an 'stable' with several slaves. You'll not be the only one and must compete to be the best. If not comfortable, stop reading.

- I'll contact you when I want to use you, so don't insist, I can be busy.

- You'll show up full nude on cam (skype only) from the first inspection. I can prove you I'm who I and, a real woman, but you won't ever request my nudity or anything related. I'll show just what I want, when I want.

- Possibility of exposure and even being temporally given to a friend male Dom
for use and abuse.

Important likes (just part of them)
- humiliation and degradation
- objectification (see wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectification)
- Full nude exposure (private)
- anal training
- bisexual training
- orgasm control/denial
- pain
- shaving

females: Any Legal age, average,skinny, or little extra, but not bbw.
males: 18-23, skinny or fit, not hairy or ready to shave.

No exceptions, you'll not be the exception so save my time and yours if you don't meet ALL requirements accept my likes.

If you agree, send your long intro (PM), email, skype and be ready for the inspection.

AC13_4_cam_miss

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 4, 2016
Application to serve

I would love to apply mistress. I am 22 male from the uk. I have experience of serving online over Skype. I am used to most of the things you have listed except bi-sexual training. If there is anything else you would like to know miss please ask.

Email: [email protected]

I am loyal, submissive and willing to learn and try new things.

MissX

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 6, 2016
Inspecting toys

Currently inspecting first willing slave-toys.
Don't PM just with skype or saying you're interested, I won't answer those PM's ,your PM must include
detailed intro with experience, toys, etc.
First PM helps with selection, so dedicate time to it.

subbyJack96

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 3, 2016
I am m 20 slave
I am skinny
My Skype is sexy.boi6981

Last edited:

MissX

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 6, 2016
Females needed

I want to have my stables 50-50 males-females, so I need more females requests. Still receiving males applications, you'll have to wait your turn for inspection, it can takes up to a week depending on my schedule, so be patient.

Males or females, again, read above and do not answer if you don't meet criteria or just to say 'Im interested' Send detailed info or you'll not be contacted.

Kilo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 8, 2016
I am your little bitch!!!

Hey I'm 20 and meet the description really well I have a bubble but workout everyday and would like to be included if you give me a shot. My kik is kil0123. If I seem like a decent enough bitch add me.

johncarter2595

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2016
I hav kik skype
Kik me please i want to be your slave
Kik is johncarter2595
Skype is tanwar2595

sureshshekar98

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 14, 2016
Doha
Application to serve you mistress

Hello mistress! I'm a 19 year old submissive slave who's willing to serve you very much. I would obey all your tasks and abide by what you said. I have a lot of fetishes such as foot fetish, arm fetish, ass fetish, spanking and cuckold fetish too. So if you order me to serve a male dom I'll do that too.
My email is [email protected]
Skype is suresh_shekar

johncarter2595

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2016
I would love to be your slave i will ovey all your commands abd will never dissobey you please accept me as your slave i will do anything u want pykik ne
Prashant25995

Featured Threads

New Personals