Ask me anything

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
hey there I didn't know exactly where this should go so if anyone says it belongs somewhere else just let me know ok and I'll ask for it either to be moved or deleted so I can post it in the proper forum. Anyway onto the fun stuff!!

Hello everyone I'm Amy, I'm white, blonde long (mid back length) hair, blue eyes, thin (semi-athletic build and semi-average build), I've got big hips and my bra size is 38 d. Now then I've wanted to do this thread for a while ask me anything and everything you want and I'll answer it as long as I can that is, and that doesn't mean the questions are just about me they can be about fetishes or punishments, anything at all, so literally ask me anything. Now then the one major catch is I don't do picks so no asking for that, beyond that I'd love to answer any questions you can think of ok?

Oh right one last thing in general I'll be posting the answers on this thread but if for any reason you don't want others to be able to see the answer then simply put in your post that you want me to pm the answer to you. So everyone let's have fun ;)

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Do you have a kik or would you create one??

Ahh I knew I was forgetting something, no unfortunately I do not and won't be making one, however I do have a skype but only give that out to people I trust. The reason why I don't make a kik is because since I don't do pics it's basically just like any other instant messenger.

myplaytime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 27, 2014
How did you get introduced to BDSM? Describe your experience and where you satisfied at the end?.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
How did you get introduced to BDSM? Describe your experience and where you satisfied at the end?.

I was introduced to bdsm through one of my first girl friends she hada thing for being tied up and I enjoyed watching her squirm in the ropes so naturally I wanted to find out more about it and started researching it partially for my sex life and partially because I was worried I might be a freak, of course I realize that I am but not for those reasons lol!

In general my experience as a domme and a sub have both been very fulfilling so far, but they have both had they're high and low points, most dommes have unintentionally harmed a sub at least once and most subs have had at least a couple bad owners before. As for was I satisfied at the end to be honest I don't know I haven't reached the end yet I'm still experiencing new stuff being dominated in new ways and dominating new pets, slaves, toys and girls so I can't say how I'll feel later on when I reach the end but right now I'm very satisfied

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
What do you find is the most effective punishment to use on a naughty young lady?

What is the most effective punishment that has been used on you?Anything from your childhood till now.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
What do you find is the most effective punishment to use on a naughty young lady?

What is the most effective punishment that has been used on you?Anything from your childhood till now.

well it's hard to answer that but it depends on the young lady what she likes, dislikes and what she is interested in. However in general if they are experienced then I go with a harsh but creative punishment that will leave them not wanting to disobey again, and if they aren't very experienced I give them a punishment that is constructive such as it helps push the subs current limitations (something like making them wear a chastity belt for a week when they currently can't last more than four days without cumming) or something that exposes them to a new fetish (so for instance having them go a week with no panties could be useful if you want them to get a feel for exhibitionism)

for me I'd say it would probably have been one time when I was on my period and exceptionally bitchy I was punished to wear a diaper all day the punishment was so embarrassing that I actually started being more polite on the days I had my period than when I didn't though it also awoke another weird fetish in me...

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Love the detailed answers.Thank you.

When did you discover you liked girls?

When did you discover this great lifestyle?

Do you switch with every partner or are you a Domme with a submissive and submissive with a Domme?

LiljoeA4

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 15, 2015
What is your favorite fetish and how did it come to be your favorite?

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Love the detailed answers.Thank you.

When did you discover you liked girls?

When did you discover this great lifestyle?

Do you switch with every partner or are you a Domme with a submissive and submissive with a Domme?

Thank you, I discovered I liked girls when I was about 13 or 14 mm to be honest it wasn't much of a major freak out thing I just noticed that I found myself being attracted to girls over boys (though trans m to f girls are ok too) that said coming out about was probably the most terrifying thing I've lived through.

uhm I'm assuming that by lifestyle you mean like bdsm or s&m right? and not lesbian, though if it is lesbian I'd honestly be a bit annoyed by how you phrased it though I don't know why. As for bdsm lifestyle I really started getting into it when I was 16 going on 17 but at that time I mostly just did research on the subject not really much when it comes to actually getting to know people and joining sites.

In general I simply fill the role that is still needed so I'm a domme if the partner is a sub and vice versa, mostly because I find that no one ends up enjoying it if you are in roles that you either don't like or feel uncomfortable with. However if my partner is a switch like with my current girlfriend then it depends heavily on the mood if she's in a more submissive mood I'll take the lead and vice versa.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
What is your favorite fetish and how did it come to be your favorite?

Probably either pet play or humiliation and mostly its because I love that humiliated embarrassing feeling you get with humiliation. As for pet play I really enjoy that sort of demeaning subservient feeling that can often time come hand in hand with being treated like a pet, especially if the animal you are playing isn't a house pet, such as a horse, pony, pig, or cow again it's a mixture of humiliation and the demeaning feeling of being treated like an animal.

LiljoeA4

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 15, 2015
That's quite nice. I met a few people in my area who like humiliation and pet as a fetish as well! And I got to help then with it seeing they needed some one else if to catch my drift. Though my next question is. What is a fetish you always wanted to try but never had the chance to do?

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
That's quite nice. I met a few people in my area who like humiliation and pet as a fetish as well! And I got to help then with it seeing they needed some one else if to catch my drift. Though my next question is. What is a fetish you always wanted to try but never had the chance to do?

hmm that one's hard to be honest probably either a smell fetish or a sort of forced fetish (basically when you are forced into doing something you don't like but it isn't for a punishment, you could also just call it a punishment fetish)

Featured Threads

New Personals