ask me anything

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
What is your deepest Darkest fantasy, Discribe with details?

dont judge me people but my deepest darkest fantasy is to be tied down and have my younger sister use me like a worthless slut that i am...

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
dont judge me people but my deepest darkest fantasy is to be tied down and have my younger sister use me like a worthless slut that i am...

What is your sister's age?

Does she know that you're the school whore and suck all the boys cocks after they fuck your pussy and asshole?

What happened when you went back to see the "head" master?

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
What is your sister's age?

Does she know that you're the school whore and suck all the boys cocks after they fuck your pussy and asshole?

What happened when you went back to see the "head" master?

she is 13 and no she doesnt know...
the head master told me to get out before i get into deep trouble...

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Did you tell the "head" master EVERYTHING I told you to say?

Do you suspect he is gay and hates girl bodies?

Do you still suck and fuck the school boys outside of school?

Does the "head" master have sons? Let them "sample" your loose holes, if he does, by going to his house in the middle of the night and suck and fuck at his front door!

Invite your girlfriend over for a sleepover, let her show your sister your fantasy!

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
Did you tell the "head" master EVERYTHING I told you to say?

Do you suspect he is gay and hates girl bodies?

Do you still suck and fuck the school boys outside of school?

Does the "head" master have sons? Let them "sample" your loose holes, if he does, by going to his house in the middle of the night and suck and fuck at his front door!

Invite your girlfriend over for a sleepover, let her show your sister your fantasy!

i tell him everything you told me...i think he is gay and that is why he wants me to stop...some of the boys but not most of them...he doesn't have sons but he does have a teenage daughter...ok

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
i tell him everything you told me...i think he is gay and that is why he wants me to stop...some of the boys but not most of them...he doesn't have sons but he does have a teenage daughter...ok

Your mistress/gf and you need to "introduce" his daughter to the "lifestyle". Make sure to take plenty of pictures of the "head" master's daughter "enjoying" everything her father has asked you to stop doing!

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
Your mistress/gf and you need to "introduce" his daughter to the "lifestyle". Make sure to take plenty of pictures of the "head" master's daughter "enjoying" everything her father has asked you to stop doing!

mmmm sounds like fun weather we have to force her

spikestac

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 22, 2012
Dare you to tell your sister your fantasy of wanting to be used by her, and report back with her reaction.

Featured Threads

New Personals