Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)

dr79

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 26, 2013
34 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

I am 34 years old and live in a small town on the Murray River in Victoria Australia.

I am looking for a female slave for a long term Master Slave relationship as well as someone i can have a friendship with and be there for as a person she can trust and open up to me with any thoughts and ideas on what she wants out of her relationship with me.

I haven't a lot of experience as a Master just two short term Slaves that i thought were going to stay around but disappeared after a few months.

I am looking for a beginner preferably because i think i can train them the way i want them trained but please still apply if you have experience as i can learn from your experiences as a Slave in the past.

ABOUT WHAT I WANT IN A SLAVE.

These are the main things i am looking for in a Slave.
I am looking for a Slave that is honest with me from the start and i will not judge you for anything you say or are into. I believe a good relationship can only work if both sides are honest with each other from the start.

Age body size or shape is not important to me as i will respect you for who you are as a person and my Slave.

My Slave must be prepared to be committed to her role as my Slave and make a effort to do any tasks and follow any rules i give her to the best of her ability.

WHAT MY SLAVE SHOULD HAVE OR BE PREPARED TO DO FOR ME.

My slave should have Skype as that is what i like to use but if that is not possible i can download another type of messenger if you request me to or use email.(but i prefer Skype).

A webcam or camera is not important to me until i get to know you and you feel comfortable with me then i will expect some pics or the odd cam session with you.

As my Slave i would expect to just talk with you at first to get to know you and get to know your likes and limits as well as your interests and then i will be able to incorporate as much as i can from your likes and interests into your tasks and rules.

I want to give you tasks that interest me as well. Things like pet play some clothing control self spankings light pain (EG:clothes pegs on nipples) writing detailed reports on your tasks for me. There is more i just cant think of any more at the moment.

I would be lying if i said i didn't want to see you nude because i am a male and i have needs from time to time. I will want to see you nude but not until you are comfortable doing it for me.

If i interest you please private message me and tell me about yourself including your likes limits and age and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please answer these few questions for me in a private message if you are interested in being my slave and please be truthful as i respect people more if there truthful with me from the start.

1/ name.
2/ age.
3/ bra size.
4/ limits.
5/ kinks.
6/ likes.
7/ type of messenger you use.
8/ tell me about yourself and why you want to be a slave.

• Kinks:
spankings, humiliation, light pain, light bondage, cam session, clothing control, pet play.

• Experience:
2 short term slaves

• Limits:
will take on any female any age size or body shape.
must be open minded and have a desire to learn and try new things at least once for me.

Featured Threads