Aus: 28/F looking for a Master, Daddy or Mummy to talk to online

perfectsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
Hi everyone,
I’m here looking for a new master, daddy or mummy to chat to on kik. Not looking for more than an over kik relationship.

About me:
I have tried a few ‘submissive’ roles in the past. I have been a slave but I got bored of the constant degrading. I have been a submissive but found I wanted more affection. I have been a little but didn’t really get into the age play that is required. I would consider myself a middle. I get the nurturing side while being able to adore my partner and still being put in my place when needed.

Why am I here:
I have recently gotten out of a very vanilla relationship and am looking to rediscover this side of myself. I was lucky enough to meet some beautiful people through this website a few years ago, one beautiful man in particular who I hope is reading this, so I thought I would roll the dice again.

A few guidelines:
Only genuine people please! I don’t like to waste my time.
Preferably between the ages of 25-40.
I don’t mind if you have several others on the go. So long as I feel special and you have time for me, I will be happy.
I am straight but have always considered trying Mdlg so I am open.
I am very loyal. I have had kik relationships for years at a time. Not looking for once off play.

Kinks:
Edging, toys, teasing, directed play, light anal (happy to push this for the right person), being your “good girl”.

Experience:
I have been back and forth from this website for about 7 years. I’ve had a few profiles over that time. I was trained in person by a beautiful man for about a year and then the rest has been on kik only.

Limits:
High pain, skat, urine, blood, humiliation, public, facial recognition, permanent marks, illegal, constant degrading

I like to keep things straight forward and simple. Just on kik, chat when we are both available, share our kinks and have loads of fun in the process.

If this sounds like you, please private message me.

Looking forward to finding myself again with you!

Redsilkyrope

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2017
In
Hi everyone,
I’m here looking for a new master, daddy or mummy to chat to on kik. Not looking for more than an over kik relationship.

About me:
I have tried a few ‘submissive’ roles in the past. I have been a slave but I got bored of the constant degrading. I have been a submissive but found I wanted more affection. I have been a little but didn’t really get into the age play that is required. I would consider myself a middle. I get the nurturing side while being able to adore my partner and still being put in my place when needed.

Why am I here:
I have recently gotten out of a very vanilla relationship and am looking to rediscover this side of myself. I was lucky enough to meet some beautiful people through this website a few years ago, one beautiful man in particular who I hope is reading this, so I thought I would roll the dice again.

A few guidelines:
I don’t mind if you have several others on the go. So long as I feel special and you have time for me, I will be happy.
I am very loyal. I have had kik relationships for years at a time. Not looking for once off play.

Kinks:
Edging, toys, teasing, directed play, light anal (happy to push this for the right person), being your “good girl”.

Experience:
I have been back and forth from this website for about 7 years. I’ve had a few profiles over that time. I was trained in person by a beautiful man for about a year and then the rest has been on kik only.

Limits:
High pain, skat, urine, blood, humiliation, public, facial recognition, permanent marks, illegal, constant degrading

I like to keep things straight forward and simple. Just on kik, chat when we are both available, share our kinks and have loads of fun in the process.

interesting. I could be interested but I would like to understand better your humiliation limit. I like humiliation and could “moderate” if I still feel the full control and you really are “a good girl” as you told in your message.

If interested Kik me at redsilkyrope

Please introduce yourself in a good way. I really appreciate a well mannered sub :*

Maddness632

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2017
Hi everyone,

About me:

Why am I here:

A few guidelines:

Kinks:

Experience:

Limits:

Kik me themaddness632

Featured Threads

New Personals