Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 17, 2011
Barrie
20 year old dominant male seeking a slave female under 30

About me
My name is kyle im 20 years old im new to this slave master relationship, but im slowly learning about what an amazing relationship it can be. I live in Ontario, Canada. You can message me at [email protected] or pm me here. I am a master and im looking for a female slave from the age of 18 to 25 doesn’t have to be exactly that age never really has bothered me but just no one really old.
What I’m Looking for
What I am looking for in a slave is to have a webcam or at least a digital cam so I can see you or pics of you whenever I desire to. This can be an online thing but im also up for offline as well. I want my slave to commit to me and only me I don’t want slaves with multiple masters. Now for what my slave likes im new to this so I haven’t had much chance to experience all different things but for the most part I like to dress my slave in whatever I feel like, I do respect peoples limits but you should at least be willing to do stuff like
Shaved pussy
Anal play
Orgasm denial/control
Humiliation (not mandatory)
Bondage
Public (but nothing to extreme)
Self Beating
Licking Anything
Petplay
And any sexual desires that may come up later on
I do not make my slave pee for me or play with scat nothing like that. And never make you do anything with family. Im new so just pm me or email me at [email protected] or add me to msn I can download a different thing I also have skype and yahoo just don’t use them much. Just tell me a bit about yourself when you reply

• Kinks:
i like my slave to do anal and ass to mouth like suck on a dildo after fucking your ass, pet play i also find fun i havent tried to much but am looking to change that soon

• Experience:
Like i said i am new to this but im a fast learner and i need a slave to control and use in anyway my heart desires

• Limits:
i do not like piss, scat, blood or stuff with family anything like that just turns me off sorry

Attachments

• fooling around with new webcam 1.jpg
    fooling around with new webcam 1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 9

Featured Threads

New Personals