Bathroom Whore Dare Part 2

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Next, I drove to my favorite Mexican cafe where I intended to eat lunch that day and again bounced in the truck seat before walking into the restaurant. I walked past all the tables of people enjoying their lunch. I was so fucking horny! I went to the busy bathroom and took pics again. I entered the stall and sat on the edge of the toilet and bounced the flashlight up my ass some more. Next I made myself get naked again. then fucked my ass and finally removed the flashlight from my sore asshole. I was so horny I wanted to fuck my pussy and cum again but I made myself put my clothes back on. I waited to walk out until I was certain no one was in the bathroom and went to the sink to wash my hands and the flashlight. Meanwhile hoping no one would walk in seeing me washing a flashlight. I finally was able to go eat my lunch. I ordered and sit down to eat wondering if anyone sitting around me knew I was fucking my naked ass in the bathroom just moments before.

I enjoy doing various dares from various people that my Master approves. Please keep in mind I have very limited time. Please feel free to post dares. My Master will consider all of them that are within my limits.

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
naughtyslave;bt1824 said:
lovely keep this horny stuff going i love reading this it makes me horny

Thanks! I enjoy making people horny. Please feel free to post requests.

jaws1971ad

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 29, 2008
great narrative and even better pics. your pics and narrative are helping me and making it hard for me to complete my task at the same time.

Featured Threads