Bay Area: M/Slave/20 seeks F/Dom/Under 30 ~ Submissive Student Seeks Mstr.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

Methodical

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 14, 2010
20 year old slave male seeking a dominant female under 30

Hello and thank you for reading my post.

I am a 20 year old college student looking for a Mistress to obey and serve. While I am quite new to the Master/Slave scene I have done a fair bit of reading on subjects such as 'slave space' and general slave blogs.

I have few limits, most of which are obvious(?) and are there to protect me physically or socially.
These limits include:
No Public/Family ( Though risking an exposure is not a limit)
Extreme pain
Permanent
Bodily waste
Involving Animals

Webcam and Camera available, though these things I consider a soft limit. After building some trust I would be willing to use them, though not right away.

I particularly like Humiliating and Messy tasks or punishments.

I am available most of the day on any given day for chatting, and am up for full day control (Excluding work and school) or simple sessions throughout the week, whichever my Mistress prefers.

If you are interested, please PM me and I will send you my IM information, MSN/Yahoo/AIM/Skype are all available.

Thanks for your consideration.

• Kinks:
Femdom, Humiliation, Messy

• Experience:
Reading blogs about the subject, a few online sessions.

• Limits:
I have few limits, most of which are obvious(?) and are there to protect me physically or socially.
These limits include:
No Public/Family ( Though risking an exposure is not a limit)
Extreme pain
Permanent
Bodily waste
Involving Animals

boom_boom_candy13

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 9, 2009
Are you still searching for a Mistress?

Hello darling! I do hope you have yet to find a Mistress! My name is Miss candy, and I have had experience being a Mistress with slaves online. I have yet to find a slave in person, yet. I am 19 year old, north of the golden gate, so if you were ever interested in RL meetings, it could be possible, though not rushed.

I am currently looking for a slave.

Favorite: Humiliating, punishing (when deserve), causing light to moderate pain, daily tasks, anal, toys, restraints, blind folds and other tasks.

I am willing to show a picture, when a trust has been built. On top of being your Mistress, I love simply talking and getting to know my slaves. There are moments where we will be equals, normally in public, though if I whisper a task in your ear, I expect it done.

I respect all your limits, and honor them, and hope to eventually push you against them.

Once again, my name is Miss Candy, and if you would like, please IM me on YIM: boom_boom_candy13

I am on there much more then on here, if you have yet to find anyone. Pleasure, and enjoy!

Miss Candy.

Featured Threads

New Personals