BBC/First time with a black guy

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
So yesterday, I wrote about my first ever gang bang. I took six big hard cocks up my boi pussy during an encounter that wasn't planned nor did I expect. It just happened because my Mistress just decided for me to be used for her amusement in a way that I hadn't before.
Today, instead of daddy giving me his glorious cock as he always does, I was lent out to one of Mistress and Daddy's horny Dom African American friends.
There was no question that he was a true alpha and he made me fully aware that I was a fag sissy submissive slave. The morning began with him telling me exactly what I was going to do and what he was going to do.
He was physically strong and when he pulled me around I knew I was about to be used and used hard. He had a big dick and when he put it in me, I was amazed I could take it as I have never seen a dick that big let alone had one in me.
He finished me off in the pile drive position. Mistress asked him not to cum in the condom he was wearing so that I could take his big dick in my mouth and swallow his load.
Daddy finished off my morning by giving me another hard spanking with his belt on my already sore bottom from yesterday's spanking.
I'm going to be locked in my cell for a week until next Thursday. I am only allowed out to go to the bathroom and to get my spankings. When I'm locked away, I know without a doubt, I'm going to get spanked hard once a day as that's part of it.
So in summary of my last two days, I've been fucked seven times by seven different guys, had my first BBC experience. And, I've had my poor bottom spanked twice real hard with Daddy's belt.

Slave life is the best life.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509-180735~2.png
    Screenshot_20240509-180735~2.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: