BDSM Horror Stories

MistressHarper

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2015
Sometimes things go terribly wrong in BDSM.

Share your horror stories!

For example, I once saw a rope suspension done with nylon rope, using wrists and ankles as the anchor points. Freaking terrifying.

You?

tonny

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2015
scary

i would say whipping someone back to the point of bleeding. it scares me a lot .

MistressHarper

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2015
I've seen some really intense impact scenes; the main thing to keep in mind when it comes to bloody impact scenes is that once you're bleeding, each subsequent strike is backspattering aerosolized blood into the air. So if the person doing the bleeding has any blood borne illnesses, you've just introduced the whole room to them.

I keep a set of princess bandaids on hand just in case I manage to make someone leak fluid. You can hit acne, or a thin spot in the skin, or a mole or previous scar; and hell, the edge of a toy can hit just right (or wrong) and open someone up. I stop, wipe down the wound, bandaid it, and keep going. lol

People who don't stop, who keep going, with no drop cloths, no care for spatter, no bio-hazard precautions... those give me the willies!

tonny

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2015
I've seen some really intense impact scenes; the main thing to keep in mind when it comes to bloody impact scenes is that once you're bleeding, each subsequent strike is backspattering aerosolized blood into the air. So if the person doing the bleeding has any blood borne illnesses, you've just introduced the whole room to them.

I keep a set of princess bandaids on hand just in case I manage to make someone leak fluid. You can hit acne, or a thin spot in the skin, or a mole or previous scar; and hell, the edge of a toy can hit just right (or wrong) and open someone up. I stop, wipe down the wound, bandaid it, and keep going. lol

People who don't stop, who keep going, with no drop cloths, no care for spatter, no bio-hazard precautions... those give me the willies!

<3 the first paragraph made me twitch my eye, but then u made me say :'awww princess bandaids" .

SultryJess

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 16, 2015
I was doing a shoot where I was tied in a standing position, my arms over my head secured tightly, and my legs tied spread so I was straddling a stool. I was then lifted in this position and a very large dildo was placed under me on the stool with the tip pushed against my pussy. The idea was he would then lower me a couple inches pushing the head of the dildo into me, and I would be secured there, however something slipped dropping me on the dildo, ramming the entire thing inside of me. No damage was done but OMG did it hurt.

MistressHarper

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2015
I was doing a shoot where I was tied in a standing position, my arms over my head secured tightly, and my legs tied spread so I was straddling a stool. I was then lifted in this position and a very large dildo was placed under me on the stool with the tip pushed against my pussy. The idea was he would then lower me a couple inches pushing the head of the dildo into me, and I would be secured there, however something slipped dropping me on the dildo, ramming the entire thing inside of me. No damage was done but OMG did it hurt.

Augh!

Yep, that would hurt a whole lot. Your poor cervix! Did he kiss it to make it better? ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals