Homemade BDSM Workshop - A special tit press

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This one was designed and built for a specific sub, she has not especially large but very saggy tits and the idea of this was to squish them in two different ways.
First the clamp section holds them tight making them bulge a bit then the clear plate is slowly screwed down to press them flat.

Unfortunately she is a bit shy so I don't have pics of this one in use, I have included some photos of the device though for those interested in constructing one.
Keen eyed observers will note I use Sketchup to design my toys, I find it save a lot of time and can often be used to solve practical issues prior to cutting any materials.

I used 16mm plywood for the main section and used a hole saw to cut the two main holes before slicing it in two.
There is a single central threaded rod to tighten the clamp then 4 threaded rods to hold and adjust the clear plate.
The plate is 5mm polycarbonate which is easy to cut and drill.

If anyone needs more details just contact me.

Spankuuuu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
Tx
My sub has very saggy tits too. How did you get the proper measurement for the circumference around the tit and then did you subtract any of the measurement to make it any tighter around the tit?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
My sub has very saggy tits too. How did you get the proper measurement for the circumference around the tit and then did you subtract any of the measurement to make it any tighter around the tit?
Thanks for the question, I used rubber bands to bind her tits first then used a dress makers tape to measure the circumference. Its then a simple matter to divide that by pi to get the diameter. As they were already compressed for measuring I used the actual measured size to pick the closest size hole saw I had. I found a nice set of incremental hole saws at my hardware store for under $20, not great quality but fine for occasional use.

Spankuuuu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
Tx
Thanks for the question, I used rubber bands to bind her tits first then used a dress makers tape to measure the circumference. Its then a simple matter to divide that by pi to get the diameter. As they were already compressed for measuring I used the actual measured size to pick the closest size hole saw I had. I found a nice set of incremental hole saws at my hardware store for under $20, not great quality but fine for occasional use.
Thanks for responding beck. I was trying to figure out the best way to get the circumference right for the best tight fit. Your idea is a n awesome idea. I already have hole saws so that is a plus. Thanks for your ideas they have all been great

Reactions: Doctor Pervert