Not open for further replies.

Snglwtfrdgrl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 26, 2012
Uk
I am submissive to Miss C and she likes to humiliate and degrade me.

I am here to ask you all to send in your ideas and any that we do (hopefully all) we will post photos of in an album dedicated to you eg: "puppy humiliation from 'screen name' "

Limits are anything unsafe or illegal, nothing permanent, nothing public, nothing anal, nothing too painful.

We have a variety of toys: vibrator, strap on, paddle, cane, collar and leash, cage, ankle spreader bar, handcuffs, rope. And of course anything around the house.

You can view my recent humiliations in my albums.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Well just as a start i'd dare you to grab some clothes pins and make a nice circle all around the base of your breasts. and then slap em of. So take a ruler a belt a spoon or something to slap them of.

I think that would be a nice dare to start with.

PinkHeart

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 27, 2012
Well, as you decided to use that particular example, you are now, at least somewhat of a puppy. Puppies don't orgasm, and if you do, PM me, and we'll talk. This does not mean, however, that others cannot give you things that include orgasm, it simply means you will be punished for breaking a rule. In addition, for the next week, you will piss yourself on the spot, no matter what is going on. If that's too much, see if you can get diapers or such. And, every day you must use either the vibrator on low for an hour, medium for half an hour, or high for fifteen minutes. Oh, an do course always wear your collar, you may NEVER take it off. Enjoy! ^-^

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Well, as you decided to use that particular example, you are now, at least somewhat of a puppy. Puppies don't orgasm, and if you do, PM me, and we'll talk. This does not mean, however, that others cannot give you things that include orgasm, it simply means you will be punished for breaking a rule. In addition, for the next week, you will piss yourself on the spot, no matter what is going on. If that's too much, see if you can get diapers or such. And, every day you must use either the vibrator on low for an hour, medium for half an hour, or high for fifteen minutes. Oh, an do course always wear your collar, you may NEVER take it off. Enjoy! ^-^

Very very nice I'd love to read the report of that one :)

Snglwtfrdgrl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 26, 2012
Uk
Thanks. The first one is a little too much pain so will be used as a punishment. The second one we shall get to soon but as public is in my limits I will only be abiding by these instructions whilst at home.

Keep them coming guys nice and humiliating/degrading. Miss wants me to feel worthless and subhuman.

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Naked
Collar and leash and nipple clamps on
Put on spreader bar
Edge once with vibrator
Use cane to give one strike on each inner thigh
Edge once with vibrator
Use cane to give one strike each on innner thigh but closer to pussy
Edge once with vibrator
Use cane to give one strike each on innner thigh but closer to pussy
Edge once with vibrator
Use cane to give 3 strikes on pussy
Use vibrator until orgasm.

MaidJaqi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2013
Indoor puppy play,

Turn her into a young puppy. Put make up on to play the part. Use mascara to paint her nose black. Put some freckles on her face where whiskers should be. I like bright red lipstick and a full face of make up too. Put on a dog collar with a leash. Put her hair up in two pony tails. One on each side so they kinda look like dog ears. Put some socks on her hands for front paws. Put a ring around our left eye like this phono. http://www.tvacres.com/dogs_pitbull_petey.htm Put her in front of a mirror and say how cute she is. What a nice pretty puppy she is.

Puppies are naked and they only bark. They are supper playful and silly. They also need to be potty trained. We train ours in the kitchen where there is no carpent. Cover half the floor with news paper. Go in the kitchen and play with the puppy on the side with out paper. Throw a small ball. Play tug of war with a piece of rope or an old shoe. I think puppies will lick pussy. The puppy will eventually start pee on the floor. The master should grab the leash and pull the puppy firmly, with pee flowing, to the news paper side of the kitchen to finish. Put the pupples nose near where the pee started with one hand and smack it on the ass a rolled up news paper. No No bad dog.

For you I would hold the back of your head and clean the urine with your hair and one pony tail back to the edge of the paper. Saying bad dog the entire time.

Once you get the paper say good dog. Clean up the papers and do it again. If the puppy goes on the paper she is a good dog. If she does it on the tile she is a bad dog and the other side of her head is used to clean it up and a harsher spanking.

Have her drink more from a dog dish.

Continue to play with puppy while the pee dries on her head. Teach her the commands for Beg, Point to something and say lick, Play Dead - lay on side. Play Slut - lay on back, legs spread knees in the air. Play fetch - Throw a dildo. Spank her if she brings it back biting the side. Praiser her if it is her mouth long ways like a penis would be. Keep playing until she pees on the paper voluntarily. Lots of praise when she is done peeing. Throw the dildo one more time.

With the dildo hanging from her mouth take her to the mirror again and tell her what a dirty discusting filthy dog she is. Not even a dog, a bitch. The literal defintion of a bitch. A femaie dog. Her hair will be messup the mascarsa should be smeared. Have her look in the mirror for 15 minutes.

Please have her write about indoor puppy play. Please highlight the feelings when looking in the mirror both times.

Hugs,
Jaqi

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
Puppy

Since you are a puppy, you will not wear cloths. When at home, if you must use the restroom you will stop and piss yourself. Once a day you will hold your vibrator to your clit for atleast an hour when you really need to pee, when the hour is up you will let yourself orgasm and piss yourself while using the vibrator still. For how ever many times you orgasm, you will spank your pussy 5 times with the cane.

SsmIAm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2015
Let's make sure your mistress has a nice clean house.

Clean up the house wearing a pair of sexy panties only. Make sure any blinds or curtains in the house are fully open. Have your mistress time you and every thirty minutes you must stop and masturbate to an edge. Don't take the panties off when you stop to masturbate and always lick up any mess you might have made.

Clean every room and when you're done with the whole house you may cum. After you orgasm put the cum soaked panties in your mouth and keep them there while you and your mistress inspect every inch of the house to see if you missed anything. Spank your pussy five times and edge whenever you find any missed spots.

As soon as you found something you missed and performed the pussy spanks and edge immediately start over with another inspection. Continue until you're sure the house is absolutely immaculate. Every inspection you had to do is one day you must wait before you're allowed to cum again.

If you cum before that time runs out you must restart it and also add another day every time you orgasm. This includes any times you cum from other tasks given.

Tennisfreak2016

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 30, 2015
Hello everyone 😈
Myself and a few friends have started a slave acedmy. We only accept females we have males and females to be teachers. I'm am the ceo my kik is tennisfreak2016 message me for more

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Following on from SsmIm's comment, would you consider letting Miss C fasten you with your collar and leash, handcuffs and ankle spreader at the kitchen sink and using the panties you'd been wearing as a dishcloth to wash up while she uses the vibrator on you? If you cum before you're finished then you can try the clothespin idea from dutchjustme's first dare?

Snglwtfrdgrl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 26, 2012
Uk
I'm case anyone missed it. This thread was started 2 years ago. Im not sure why someone felt the need to revive it but I am no longer owned or living with Miss C. I am unowned but no longer looking for a mistress or master. I am happy doing my own thing right now. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals