Becoming a sissy slave

ryan22nd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 29, 2010
21/5/2013 introduction

After many weeks of searching through online personal adverts I finally met my Mistress.

I was initially concerned to whether she was female following a spate of guys pretending to be.

I was punished through 10 minutes in isolation, due to not keeping my panties clean. I had not read the details and stood up rather than than sitting as I later found out.

As I didn't do this take correctly I was punished again with double time. I had to suck a cock throughout the 20 minutes.
To my horror i was then told id done it wrong yet again as i didn't have my but plug inserted. another 10 minutes was set.

I hand washed all my panties and hung them up in the window for the neighbours to see.

Earlier we discussed chastity and how i may be required to wear one in the future.
Mistress was kind this evening and allowed me to play with myself and eventually ejaculate. Her kindness was somewhat short lived as i was made to lick up the seamen.

22/5/2013

I was required to go the shops and buy more panties and a satin nightie.
I have purchased these items.

When i bought the panties I got some very strange looks. i felt very humiliated buying them.

I was also wearing my panties whilst doing this.

The nightie is satin as requested but is not a girlie colour and i hope it is up to Mistresses standards.

I had very much wanted to try it all on when i got home but I figured it to be a luxury that only Mistress can allow.

I also looked at matching bras in the shop but the sizes were all VERY big.

I have hung everthing up in the window, except the panties i will wear for the day.

Featured Threads