Becoming Miss Jill

Miss Jill

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 25, 2011
in my house
When he met me over 10 years ago.. I was young.. shy.. the epitome of innocence. I hadn't even had my first kiss when I randomly contacted Mike online. He was older, wiser, and definitely more experienced in life, relationships, and sex. He quickly brought me out of my shell and I opened up to him about the sexual fantasies I had been having for years but never understood. Mike had been experimenting in the BDSM life style for years when we started talking. Our conversations started out very innocent.. with me just asking questions.. I loved how honest he was and that he never treated me like a child.. these questions quickly turned to me completing small tasks for him, and I longed so much to be his good girl. Nothing in the world made me happier than making him proud of me. He told me I was a natural born sub with controlling tendencies. :) We continued our relationship like this, talking every day for well over a year. It ended when my extremely strict mother saw one of the emails that I had sent him. She took away my computer rights, and I was forced to stop all contact without even saying good bye. This completely broke me because I loved him so. He had taught me so much about life, and about myself. Every once in a great while.. over the years, I thought about Mike.. dreamt of him.. thought about the 'what ifs' that 'girl brain' demands us to dwell on. Over the years, I had a few relationships where I gave and took control. No matter who I was with, my heart never forgot him, I belonged with him.. to him.

Recently, I got back onto the website where I had originally contacted Mike over ten years ago. I couldn't believe it.. he still had the same user name, and was logged on right then. Without even thinking.. I contacted him.. not knowing if he would be happy to hear from me, angry I had left him, or if he would remember me at all. He remembered a shy, young girl, full of questions and curiousity. I explained why i left him, and for a short time, we slipped easily back into our previous long distance roles of sub and master. I still longed to be with him, but there was something missing. I found myself questionig why he deserved my obedience.. I felt like a bad sub, and a bad girl until we spoke about my experiences as a mistress. My stories shed a new light on the situation, and he no longer saw me as a shy innocent little girl, but as a powerful woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. Mike is a switch, preferring to be on the submissive side of the relationship, and he asked me to be his mistress. I was proud to be his, now I'm proud that he's mine. We are still working on boundaries and rules. I have many questions, and I still have a lot to learn, but I'm so happy that he is back in my life, where he belongs. :)

dealer4343

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2011
that is a great story jill. you 2 are very lucky to have found each other again :)

Featured Threads

New Personals