Been a while and want a dedicated(possibly long term) sub/little

Aldon

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 7, 2014
its been a while since I posted and I still want a dedicated female sub or a little who craves her daddies attention.

For subs:
1. You must be online 24x7 for me(optional depending on age).
2. You must permanently owned to me.
3. Live pictures of at least body is a must (face not required only if you feel up to it). Making videos of suitable tasks are a must.
4. You must be healthy I have no body preference to my subs.
5. My tasks include rough spanking , face treatment, tits treatment, cunt treatment, deep throat treatment, toilet slave treatment.
6. You must be true masochistic woman who will submit your body and soul only to me and accept me as your only master.
7. You are only for my pleasure.
8. You will be used as a fucktoy.
9. You must be so addicted to me that you will ruin your everything and be a fucked up girl only for me.
10. You can't achieve orgasm without my permission.
11. You can't pee without my permission.
12. Your whole life must be under my control.
13. You must beg me to blackmail you to leak your pictures in case if you have to leave me.
14. You will be my property.

Littles:
1. Preferred age 18-25
2. (Only if you are shy and uncomfortable) I will do whatever it takes to make you comfortable with me (roleplay, nice talk, etc)
3. Pat pats and cuddles are my way of rewarding you(others will be considered).
4. Meeting me is not an option(unless you live in hawaii)
5. Punishments are random(no set ones)

So if you are interested and feel you fit the bill message me @alphaorion

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Laughable

Soo evidently you didn't see everyone's response to the ridiculousness of these "requirements" when you copied them from the guy who has posted them several times??? I could go into them again but instead suggest you revisit his threads to see how much of a response he's gotten and to write your own ad start to finish with realistic expectations or at least pick a good ad to copy and paste from.

Mistress V

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 30, 2014
In your closet
Indeed, couldn't agree more, stop bullshitting yourself and make your own ad instead of copying a horrible ad (if you can even call it that)

Featured Threads

New Personals