Beginner public task

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So one thing I get asked about a lot is something that a beginner can try to get some sort of thrill in a public/semi public location. The criteria are usually pretty tight, no actual exposure, no photos and so on so my idea with this one is to set up something that is still naughty but nice and basic.

Now girls to attempt this you will need to wear a skirt or dress and some nice panties. Once prepared head out to your location, you will need to select this based on your likes and limits of course. When you find your ideal spot with no one watching you directly you are to simply remove your panties.
For level one beginners this is going to be as quick as you can manage of course, you then slip them into your handbag or purse.
If you are a bit more daring try level two, for this drop the panties to the floor and leave them around your ankles for a count of 10 then pull them back on or remove them as in level one.
Moving up the naughty scale still more if you want to supply proof of your daring snap a pic of your feet and panties on the pavement (not much chance anyone will identify you from that) and there you have it!

A nice, simple starter public or semi-public task for any girls feeling like a naughty challenge.

srkrand

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 10, 2016
Hi I am new to kink talk

Hi doctor

I am new to kink talk so I m sorry if I ofended you. I love ur public task and love to do more for you sir. I am into dress fisting as you say I love if someone tell m what to ware everydayin public or even home or to party's. Ping m

Featured Threads

New Personals