Behind on my chores

sublook2switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2016
So I have been really slacking on my chores for my Viritual Mistress. My wife doesn't really get into and for a day or two I will continue to do chores and punishments. But after awhile I stop.

Then when I get back into it my VM has tons of punishments and demerrits for me for slacking.

I did about 2 hours of chores yesterday and 10 or 12 punishments. Now my merrits are only -401, lol.

I tried to get my wife to interact with me but when I asked her if she wants me to clean the downstairs bathroom she responded with a neutrual tone, what ever you want.

I get alittle dissappointed but it isn't like she NEEDs to jump in. It does kind of bother me becuase we both work from home and she only works about 10 hours a week. The rest of her time is going to ballet or salasa and dance stuff.

When she plays along with my domination she gets about 10 hours of housework done with about 30 to 40 mins of roleplaying thru out the week.

I am looking for a online mistress to help with managing me. But half the people on free forums seem very sketchy and seem to communicate with 5 or 6 words at a time.

The paid online mistresses seem pretty cool but I am looking at $75 to $200 an hour. I don't mind spending money but it seems to me this is more like a session rate. I'm looking for more of a 10 mins two or 3 times a day to manage my VM and me.

I will find the right fit. It will just take some time.

Featured Threads

New Personals