c0cktunnel

--Verified Pig--
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 26, 2023
Like many piggies, I love having my fat played with almost as much as my private bits, so today I experimented with a variation on this popular tie focusing more on the belly fat!
Screenshot_20230617_225109_Drive.jpg
The tie is essentially exactly the same, only instead of tying the tits, you adjust the knots to the belly area instead, so you get the below result:
20230617_204736.jpg20230617_203045.jpg
and from the side, it looks something like this:
20230617_202920.jpg20230617_202954.jpg
The only other major difference from the original tie is that I tied it off behind my back, rather than in front.

This tie creates some nice fat rolls and left some really lovely marks on my fat belly after I was untied!
20230617_223239.jpg
I'd love to see some other fat piggies try this out and hear their results! I really enjoyed this tie a lot! I think with a partner it would be fun to experiment with this tie in combination with a hogtie as well. ❤️ I'd be happy to hear any suggestions for how to improve this tie as well!

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Like many piggies, I love having my fat played with almost as much as my private bits, so today I experimented with a variation on this popular tie focusing more on the belly fat!
View attachment 107602
The tie is essentially exactly the same, only instead of tying the tits, you adjust the knots to the belly area instead, so you get the below result:
View attachment 107603View attachment 107605
View attachment 107606View attachment 107607
The only other major difference from the original tie is that I tied it off behind my back, rather than in front.

This tie creates some nice fat rolls and left some really lovely marks on my fat belly after I was untied!
View attachment 107608
I'd love to see some other fat piggies try this out and hear their results! I really enjoyed this tie a lot! I think with a partner it would be fun to experiment with this tie in combination with a hogtie as well. ❤️ I'd be happy to hear any suggestions for how to improve this tie as well!
This reminds me of ham being stored in the netting. Nicely done looked great on and the marks once off.

Attachments

• 7B7234B0-84F5-4AAE-9CE9-A72B2F93CD2D.jpeg
    7B7234B0-84F5-4AAE-9CE9-A72B2F93CD2D.jpeg
    21 KB · Views: 6

c0cktunnel

--Verified Pig--
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 26, 2023
This reminds me of ham being stored in the netting. Nicely done looked great on and the marks once off.
Ahhh! This is such high praise and such an amazing compliment; I'm blushing so much! I'm so happy to hear my ham looks pleasing to the eye 🐷 Thank you, Sir!

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
View attachment 107602
View attachment 107603View attachment 107605
View attachment 107606View attachment 107607

View attachment 107608
Not into degregation or humiliation but something about this has peaked my interest. I just might have to see if Daddy would like to try this. Thank you for sharing. I am still new to all of this and discovering what I like and don't like. I am very body conscious and it's subs like you sharing and a very understanding and supportive daddy that are giving me courage to step out of my comfort zone and explore.

Featured Threads

New Personals