bet + small Dick = Kik loser

Sunndaylover

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 3, 2013
Recently my friend made a bad bet. He after years of making fun of my boobs decided to challenge me on his dick size. So we bet my dildo vs his size. He lost. So now he's my bitch :) I'm new to this. Any girls or guys who's like to help, this is all in effort. His Kik is alexlovesvolvo. Message me or him if you're interesting. Nothing to crazy but he did agree to this.
I hope we can gets girls interested. I'm new to this and so far I've seen a lot of guys posting but not too many women.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
Recently my friend made a bad bet. He after years of making fun of my boobs decided to challenge me on his dick size. So we bet my dildo vs his size. He lost. So now he's my bitch :) I'm new to this. Any girls or guys who's like to help, this is all in effort. His Kik is alexlovesvolvo. Message me or him if you're interesting. Nothing to crazy but he did agree to this.
I hope we can gets girls interested. I'm new to this and so far I've seen a lot of guys posting but not too many women.

you should have him get a chastity cage, lock himself in it and send you the key... better yet, have him use one of the numbered zip ties and send a picture of him caged with the tag number visible... then post it and have people check on him daily to make sure he's locked until you say he can be free

Featured Threads

New Personals