Beware!

Nikamircea

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 6, 2011
Hello,
I am writing this so no one else is ever fooled like I was. There is a man who has been repeatedly banned here who impersonates and says he is a Mistress. He collects photos of girls and then sends them to men saying he is that girl. He also sends them to girls saying they are him and that he is a lesbian. He has several accounts on Kik. The two usernames he frequents the most are Heisen_berg100 and Go_Pack . Please do not get played a fool like I was or blackmailed like I am. He will not stop. He continues to harass me and send me pictures of girls he has stolen from here and them completing "tasks" claiming they are him. He claims to be local in his ads here, he says his age is anything from 17-24. He claims his name is Mistress Taylor. He offers to call but just wants to get phone numbers to post online. This man is a predator and preying on girls who just want to learn the BDSM lifestyle.

Reactions: WolfShark

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
sorry to hear that. I always have people hold a sign with their user name on it for me just as proof if I am going to get serious with them to avoid things like that.

Reactions: WolfShark

Featured Threads

New Personals