Bf and I have a submissive kink

Slavegirl30

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 10, 2023
Me and my bf have a kink where im a sex slave for someone else and he's nit there. He has to just imagine what I'm up too.

And I'm round someone else's house being used by him and his friends for fun being degraded and humiliated.

Then go home to my bf a mess and worn out. Weird I know but kinda hot

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
It’s possibly cuckolding or hot wife’ing. Just depends on if he wants to feel degraded and lesser than the ones using you or not. If yes then it’s cuck. If no then it’s likely just hot wife stag type thing.

Zanatas

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2023
fetlife.com
Me and my bf have a kink where im a sex slave for someone else and he's nit there. He has to just imagine what I'm up too.

And I'm round someone else's house being used by him and his friends for fun being degraded and humiliated.

Not weird at all, good fantasy too. Hope y'all can do this cuckold kink someday (and show us the results too lol)

Slavegirl30

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 10, 2023
It’s possibly cuckolding or hot wife’ing. Just depends on if he wants to feel degraded and lesser than the ones using you or not. If yes then it’s cuck. If no then it’s likely just hot wife stag type thing.
I would say it's more of the loss of control thing and someone else using his gf that is the kink

Davidkinglove

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 16, 2024

I'll gladly make this come true

Featured Threads

New Personals