birthday

karen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2014
Hello it’s my birthday in a couple of months so my friend decided to give me a early birthday present. As she won’t be around on my birthday she is offering me her slave for the weekend to use as i please. So on Friday Saturday and Sunday i will be staying at my friend’s house near a secluded beach with her and her slave girl.

I’m really looking forward to it but it’s my first time with a real slave so i need to find enough ideas to keep me amused or the three days.
Any suggestions would be appreciated and i will try and reply here to all posts after tasks or punishments are done. My slave is 18 years old and i have been asked only to refer to her as slutdog.

Limits for her are NO PIC’S OR CAM, NOTHING THAT WILL PERMANENTLY HURT HER. (If i or her mistress thinks something is dangerous we won’t do it to her.)

I will have ropes, handcuffs, blindfolds, homemade catof9 tails (whip), dildos 6 inch and 8 inch, dog collar and lead, game spinning wheel numbered 0 to20, secluded woodlands and fields around the house, nipple clamps.

I am thinking of making up some games to test her skills at different tasks with severe punishments for failure.

any help with ideas would be helpful so please help with ideas if you can and post them on this thread.

She is obedient and has been ordered to comply with anything i request.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
You are to go to a store like Victoria secrets. Or a private store like this seems to be better. You will wear whatever he decides you are to. Now you will write a letter.
Dear madam/mistress;
I have been ordered here to find a pair of panties and matching bra or bra less buster that will put me over the top when I dress as the slut I am. If you would not want to do this would you please have a sales agent that would. If you do want to help me please tell me.
I am not to make a sound unless ask. Under my orders you are to try to make me make a noise or sound, if I should do so I would so beg everyone in here to spank me 100 times however and where ever they wish. If someone doesn’t want to do it anyone else is allowed to take their place, even if they go twice.
I have total faith in you. I will try on whatever you want me to. I will follow all directions you give me. If you would like me to follow you around to the tables/racks of items you may tell me or pull me around by my nipples if you wish.
When we are done may I please service you in any why you would wish?
Sign it your slut costumer: put your name and phone number here.
When a sales agent says yes you are to strip right then and there. You must make sure your nipples are out, firm and tender. Your partner is allowed to watch or help.
You must give a full and completely detailed report!!!!!

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

I would do this outdoors sence you have it avaible to u.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take clamps on your nipples and add string and weights. Fix a vib in your pussy (turned on of course), bend over let the weights hang in two glasses. Keep this position for 3 minutes. But if the weight touches the glass start them timer again. If you have to stand like this for more than 20 minutes rip the clamps off and pm me.
Make her do this with a spreader bar with her up on her tip toes. put thumb tacks under her feet. lol cattle prod would help her fail.

karen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 15, 2014
i can get her to do the them accept the first one.
there will be nothing in a public place like a shop or store.

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Since this slave is a slut puppy, maybe you can stick the cat-o-nine tails in the slut puppy's ass like a tail. And she should be forced to crawl on all fours. Make sure this puppy has a collar on at all times. Since puppies aren't allowed to use the toilet in the house, unfortunately you will need to walk her periodically. When you do so, instead of attaching her leash to her collar, put the nipple clamps on her and attach the leash to the chain between the clamps. It makes a VERY effective way to control a slut puppy! :D

You can teach her tricks like "fetch" and "lick my pussy" and if she is a bad slut puppy, I think she should be disciplined. Dogs respond well to spankings. When spanking her, make sure she wears the blindfold and vary the timing of the spankings so that there is a high degree of anticipation. It makes them all the more effective, especially when you tell her that you will add to the spankings every time she flinches before you touch her. :eek:

Makes me wish I had a young slut puppy that I could help train! ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals