Blackmail me 30yo sissy

Laurensweetsxoxo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2024
Hello I’ve been Looking for a dom that will make me submit to their every word and become a slut for their enjoyment and use and to serve them I’m a 30 Male cross dresser sissy in California I been looking for someone to serve and make content for where you would benefit from my work and services Can I make content for you and you post it online?

I can take any custom pics and make videos for you please request anything you want me to send you

What I want:

1) you to be in control and find ways to make sure I obey you

2)make me create content for you

3) you use my content and posting it online

4) make me perform on cam at the times you specify

5) make me perform on cam for other people 6)all money I earn will go directly to my owner

The rest is up to you to decide! you decide my interests kinks limits hair and clothing I’m looking for complete submissioun to someone that will really take advantage of me and who won’t care about my feelings just use me for their benefit if you can really dominate me and use me and get as much as you can from me been looking for an online dom but can’t find the right one they are too soft have no ideas on how to use me control me manipulate me and turn me into their slut to own

Send asl and let’s exchange ideas on what we can do and do this for real to start making me serve you Send me a pic a video or link to one that you want me to re-create for you to post

Yo can blackmail me we can play the roulette to get started Can we add in that you have my Reddit login and you can change my profile and post on it during the roulette?

Attachment.png

Attachments

• IMG_0035.jpeg
    IMG_0035.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 7

Featured Threads

New Personals