Blackmail question

Internetslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 28, 2012
Hello there! I have some questions about blackmailing, i saw some people post blackmail threads and i think it would be fun to be blackmailed too. But how safe is it? And what is the best way to begin with blackmailing?

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
would think it depends on the person whos doing the blackmailing how evil they feel. But you could start out with a compromising picture for them to blackmail you with they cant truly do anything with it to you as no one besides the internet would see it. If you really want them to have some power include some personal info or something for them to contact someone in your day to day life to really embarrass you.

The Evil Porlo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 21, 2012
Blackmail is very dangerous unless you truly trust the person daring you. Please consider this when picking a master/mistress

Internetslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 28, 2012
Alright thanks for the helpfull replies people :)
So is there anybody who wants to blackmail me? Starting with the advice the firs poster shared.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
glad to help out just remember dont give them to much power off the bat until you trust them abit

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Blackmail kink should be kept consensual as a slave-master relationship. As long as it is kept as a game with a safe end condition everything is ok.

The risks are the same for the blackmailer and the blackmailed: first one can be prosecuted by law, the second can ruin his life in this game. So play it only when you both know the consequences and limit it to a game. Fix an exit clause and both agree to it. I tried and was awesome.

Featured Threads

New Personals