Blackmail roleplay story

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
This is a story that the readers will be adding to as they see fit. Please read all the above posts prior to adding your post(s) to the thread. I will start with a brief background and see where this leads. No limits needed here as this is pure fantasy. I also know that the start of this is simular to other stories that can be found on the web. However, the direction of this will be dictated by everyone that posts their part. incase you were wondering this is the story that the starting of this came from http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=3

Background:

Jay is a teacher at a school for troubled teens. He is 37 years old and has a wife and kids. Jay is also very fit standing 5’11” and weighing 175 lbs. During college Jay posed for some adult magazines to make extra money. Now many years later some of Jay’s students have found his pictures. These students are mixed sexes and decide to blackmail Jay into becoming their plaything. These students are in the school for various reasons but most have violent pasts and they are prone to anything. The students have some how found out that Jay's wife and kids will be going out of state to visit her mother for a few weeks.

While Jay was grading the book reports on Wednesday evening he found included in the middle of one of them a copy of one of his pictures from his college days. The following page was a note say for Jay to stay in the classroom after school let out the following Friday and wait for further instructions. After having two nights and a day to worry about what was going to happen Jay did as he was instructed and waited till everyone left the school building for the weekend.

Last edited:

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
That "idea" sounds very familiar -- I've read stories on other sites with that exact pretense or ones in which the teacher is female.

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
In walked 5 of his students, 3 guys and 2 girls. They had a dufflebag with them and told Jay to stand up and remove his clothing. When Jay hasitated they stated you will do as you are told from now till we say otherwise or we will post these picture all over the school and your neighborhood.

SapphireDrop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2012
So this is just a jump in and rp? Sounds pretty cool. Could I rp one of the girls? ^^

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I was the outgoing smart ass in the front row that was too smart for his dumbass teacher. I hated the piece of shit and only wished him missory! Now I had my chance!:)

SapphireDrop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2012
Sapphire smiled, "Well now we have some talkin' to do don't we?" She said smiling as she leaned back on a desk, "Where to begin?" She asked her crystle blue eyes flicking back and forth between the other kids in the group, as she ran her perfect nails through her white blonde hair.

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
"What is you want from me?" asked Jay. "I will do anything to keep those images in the past and out of the present. However, I do not have much money as a teacher I get paid very little." said Jay.

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
I was the outgoing smart ass in the front row that was too smart for his dumbass teacher. I hated the piece of shit and only wished him missory! Now I had my chance!:)

Yes you do this is were you can RP out the things you wanted to do to him or make him do.

SapphireDrop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2012
Sapphire giggled, "Awww how cute!~ You think we want money." She said stepping toward Jay and placing her hand on his cheek, "You are mistaken, by far." She said smirking slightly.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Now, the do not call me Jkkicker for nothing. I think we should tie this guy naked to the floor and we all decide how many times I get to kick him in the balls. Of course, this is only a suggestion. I am open to ideas" said Jkkicker.:D

SapphireDrop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2012
Sapphire giggled, "Now now kicker lets not be hasty." She said waving her hand at him, "Let's wait to see if he catches on first shall we?"

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
"Oh Sapphire , my dear, you know I always get ahead of myself!" Said kicker.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
"Well then Sapphire, what do you suggest we do with him." Said Jkkicker. As the bulge in his pants began to grow. He knew she was showing a different side to herself. The domminant one!

SapphireDrop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2012
Sapphire giggled as she quickly spun around and grabbed her bag, "Oh I say we have a little fun, but not here." She spun back around as her skirt flared out around her. She grabbed Kicker's arm, "Sooo any suggestions?"

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
Jay watched the exchange between these two students and slowly he became aware of what they where wanting from him. "Okay, I agree to follow your directions and obey, but can you please keep my family out of this?" said Jay. Jay's mind is wondering just what Sapphire has in her bag and hoping to avoid Kicker's suggestion.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Well Sapphire, lets just see what you brought in your toy bag, said kicker. Sapphire smiled and slowly unzipped the bag. Reaching in, she pulled out a dog coller and a leash. "we can start with these" said Sapphire. Smilling, Sapphire put the coller on Jay and hookex up the leash.

"Now, get on all fours" said Sapphire.
With a look of fear and humiliation, Jay did as she said.

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
Jay got on his hands and knees. Fearful of what is to come next, but somewhat excited at the same time.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Sapphire reached ito the bag again and pulled out,a ball gag. "Now, we do not need to hesr any complaining from our new,pet" She said.

"What next" exclaimed one of the other boys.
Sapphire, taking controll of the situation began to lead Jay out,of the classroom and into the hall.
T

Featured Threads

New Personals