blackmail

transs barby

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Sep 8, 2014
I want to be blackmailed. Then I must fulfill the tasks and record video as proof (crossdressing, messy, piss, scat, sex ....)I wanna to be feminized, abused, humiliated and Blackmailed, I like to feel shame as I'm your slave and slut. discuss the termes of the blackmail before you blackmail me
possible humiliating tasks. enema, piss, scat...
You're getting my humiliating Videos....You're getting all of my information and information of my friends and relatives. time more and more. time .. you get the password of my facebook profile. slowly you get video clips as evidence that I am fulfilling tasks...so you have more material for blackmail me..

H0tpocket

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 14, 2015
Give me all your details and prepare to be punished. kik me at cum18guy

transs barby

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Sep 8, 2014
please only serious for a long time. We must discuss the termes of the blackmail before you blackmail me

transs barby

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Sep 8, 2014
I'm not crazy given material information to blackmail someone who is not serious and who will require impossible tasks
I would like to slowly I give my information.
such a way I sink deeper and deeper into a hole. I'm recording video as proof of the execution of the task. sorry my english is not so good
but I use google translator to help
I want to be blackmailed and forced to do disgusting and humiliating tasks
but please go slowly at first and little agreement

Mistress V

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 30, 2014
In your closet
I will gladly blackmail you, tell me the terms of the blackmail and we can work that out. As for the rest, that will be in my hands. kik me at bitchyslut24 for the terms and agreements

transs barby

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Sep 8, 2014

transs barby

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Sep 8, 2014
I'm not crazy given material information to blackmail someone who is not serious and who will require impossible tasks
I would like to slowly I give my information.
such a way I sink deeper and deeper into a hole. I'm recording video as proof of the execution of the task. sorry my english is not so good
but I use google translator to help
but please go slowly at first and little agreement

Geppi

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 1, 2015
You need to think about what you are asking as you are not willing to go though with it. No wonder you are still looking

Featured Threads

New Personals