kickass13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
So i am here for females
female who are into black mail.
So here it is like. I will have some of your pics. Upload to kt or gd.
In the name of taking those pics down i will give you task and punishment. But i will upload more of pics from the task. This will keep going and will push your limits a bit.
Until unless you use the safe word.
After safe word any pic wont stay on online album or to me.

So if you want to have fun.
Kik me at nik.s.13

Master05361

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
More like abuse & what is the safeword?

Ok seriously & firstly there's nothing in what you say about consent, aftercare or even a safeword provided for those female victims willing enough to join you.
Further more there's so much in what your saying that raises so many red flags everywhere regarding your blackmail, yet you claim to dom but act more so as a player.
Do you or could you describe the true nature of any female wanting submission whatsoever in what your saying? I highly doubt so & before attending to add anymore posts such as this I'd recommend you read it throughly through before posting because this isn't being a dom it's being an ass think about it.

kickass13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
Well
Master05361 as long as i remember
We had a bad chat history
So i would just say you are trying to take revenge.
As long as its about blackmail.
I do tell you that. I do respect every female.
I wanted to control lives not distroy them.
And about the safe word. Its all will be decided when someone cantact.
And i know you dont know me.
So please keep the door of mouth shut.
You are not needed. So keep the nose out of it. If anyone will be willing to try she can contact me .and one more thing. I had blackmailed a female in few days past. I can tell you to talk to her. If any thing you wanted to know.

kickass13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
Now only looking for blackmail.
I already got a slave.
So if you want to be blackmailed then kik me
And please dont for being a slave

Mistress V

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 30, 2014
In your closet
I guess it's time for me to show again.

Yes, Master is right. Info you provide is limited and subs do not get any (good) information about how want things to turn out. Not only to mention the fact that you as a Dom are responsible for the well being of your submissive. There is a very good reason limits exist. Accept that.

Now as for master. Even though you have relatively few reasons or arguments to call him a "player". I hope you two Doms (Master is a title that is earned and given, not demanded.) Can stop giving each other the metaphorical finger and start reading.

V.

kickass13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
Good to hear from you.
As you said the information is not all that needed.
Thats because i was never good in writting so i let each and everyone to either pm me or kik me at my kik is.
As i will answer each qestion asked.
and honestly i think the way to out is quite simple as the safe word.
I recentlly blackmailed a female and as she use the safe word i deleted the pics i have and even after that she said that someone sent her a pic taken from my kt album. And requested to remove it and i did.
For my self i will just say i wanted to control the life not destroy the life.
And i am sorry to master05361 due to messing with him. As he said that someone had complained him about me.
So i wanted to know who is he or she so i can say my apology..
Sorry for my bad english.

Featured Threads

New Personals