Blindfolded and Masterbating in the Parking Lot

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Hi again everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I did have a wonderful time unfortunately I also got sick again. My voice is gone! Anyway I have been anxious to post this adventure for everyone to read. This adventure took place before my Christmas trip.

After talking to my Master one day about different ideas that turn me on and make my panties wet, he instructed me to drive somewhere, park in a parking lot, put on a blindfold and play with myself in my van. Where I was to park was up to me and my imagination.

I was planning a trip to the city soon so i took a few things with me. I could not find my blindfold so I took a scarf to use instead. I also took a favorite vibe and of course my cell phone for pictures.

Deciding where to park was exciting and nerve racking since so many places have cameras for security. Since I don't wish to be arrested or exposed to minors I had to be careful. I decided to drive to an adult video gallery/toy store. I have been there before and knew they had a fenced in parking area with security cameras but at least I was comfortable with the fact that no minors should be hanging around.

I parked facing the back of the lot. I looked around at all the cars and wondered if some horny guy would come out and see me, almost hoping one would. Sitting in the drivers seat I placed my scarf over my eyes and secured it around my head. I pulled my pants and panties down to my ankles and started rubbing my already soaked pussy. I was determined to keep the scarf on until I came at least once. I rubbed my clit and then fingered my wet pussy while listening closely for any sound of people or vehicles. I was so horny I reached for my vibe and inserted in deep into my pussy and rubbed my clit and bounced on the vibe in my horny cunt until I came. Finally I peeked slowly out of the scarf to see if there was anyone around. In the drivers side mirror I could see someone walking out to his car. I froze! Pants and panties still down around my ankles.
He did not appear to be very attractive or clean but the thought that I might get seen was still overwhelmingly intoxicating. He never even looked near my van and he got in his vehicle and drove away.
Wow! That was so close now I need to be a little more daring if i should be allowed to cum again.

I pulled my van around to the front of the parking lot noticing that the security cameras may be able to see me now. I parked next to a nice newer model vehicle just after seeing the driver walk inside the store. This time I left the blind fold off determined that I would make myself continue until I came a second time even if someone walked out of the store. I pulled my shirt and bra up to my neck revealing my breast and wondering if the casheir inside could see my bare tits on the security camera or not. This time I put my white clothes pins on my nipples. My pants were barely pulled up enough to move my van so i puleed them down to my ankles again. I leaned the seat back and begin stimulating my clit with the vibe rubbing it all over my wet pussyand dipping it inside before pulling it out to suck on it.curious if the clerk in the store was watching the monitor. Just as I put the vibe back in my juicy cunt hole a the customer I had seen before came out of the gallery door and begin walking towards his vehicle I was between him and his vehicle where I was parked. To late to do anything about it he is quickly approaching. He has a curious look on his face and noticibly looks into my van to see if I was really as exposed as he thought. He looked very please to see me playing with my vibe in my pussy he walks closer to the drivers door and looks in for a closer look. I massage my nipple clamped breast while he watches smiling and obviously he is enjoying what he sees. He rubs his cock through his jeans. He is nicely dressed and clean appearance, a big belly but not a bad looking middle aged man. Maybe close to 48 or 50 years of age. I am wanting him to watch me cum but he walks away to his vehicle and unlockes the door. He starts to get in but changes his mind and walks back over to my drivers door. Of course my door was locked but I was so horny I might have done anything he asked. He was trying to say something and i am no good at reading lips so I cracked my window. He said he just wanted to let me know to be careful since there are security cameras on the side of the building. I told him I was aware of them and smiled.

Had we not been where there was cameras where, perhaps he would have asked for a personal favor. Instead he got in his vehicle and sat there watching as I sucked my juices off the toy I had been fucking my pussy with. Then I proceeded to fuck my pussy faster, and hard as he drove away. I made myself cum so hard my seat was wet with juices. I have been unable to get this off my mind ever since. It was so exciting! I wanted to take pics as he watched but I am certain that would have made him too nervous to stay and watch at all. I will be posting pics that I did take to my album as soon asap. Please make comments and suggestions for future outings like this. Feel free to insult and degarde me as well I know I am a pityful nasty whore and will appreciate all comments.

I definately want to do something like this again. Maybe even with a tail stuck in my ass humping the seat like a slut puppy in heat.

Reactions: The king

mikealba

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 31, 2012
i like this story alot and i cant wait to see that cheap whore slut album

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
what a lucky guy, i cant believe he could actually walk away from your show. Id of stayed and enjoyed it, once it was apparent you didnt mind at all

Featured Threads

New Personals