Blog of the Newb S/mer

Lostsnake

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2009
So. I know I said I would post about going to the BDSM class 101. And I know I'm a little late (dare say a week late) But it was worth it as I've attended another class including the BDSM class.

Well lets start with Tuesday which was the first class.

Master Eric and Master Steve were good instructors. How ever, as much as was discussed it was like going to high school on the first day. They talked a lot about the topics, but didn't really push into them. The basis was a lot of the different types of "play" every thing from, Fire to Rope to Blood to things I knew existed but didn't know they truly existed.

So for a lack of a better term, All though I learned a lot, I didn't learn a lot of new things. I figure the remedy will come in the later classes.

Today how ever was quite exciting. As during the end of the class I was told (from a student) about another site which is like Kink talk, but more.... Active. Fetlife.com
(By the way if you're a member.. Add me?

After moving around the site, I had put that I had been interested in joining a mentoring program. No sooner then the next day I had received a message saying from a submissive woman saying that her master (who is local) was a mentor. So I sent him messages he sent me some then we decided to meet up today face to face. Now, maybe I just fell for a sales pitch (He's a sales person by trade) But I liked what he had to say. And so I told him I would like it if he took me under his wing. Classes start on Sunday. I'm excited about it. And as always I will keep you (my 2) loyal readers up to date.

CollaredBlondie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 14, 2009
Oooh. That sounds really interesting. I'm subscribing, can't wait to hear more about it. Be careful though, yes?

Featured Threads

New Personals