Franzeffe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 24, 2015
welcome Mistress!
I'm a masochist guy (I haven't yet 30 years old) and I wish you could torture me and humiliate me especially. I describe the feelings that I'll feel. I am willing to send photos (and video) (I will do my best for you to see well) provided you don't see my face (I will not however lose the reputation). I want a female or shemale Mistress (yes, i love beautiful shemale) who wants to have fun with a relationship by e-mail.
My only limits that I would observe:
- I would don't anything to make me lose the reputation (including social network and real life)
- I would don't anything permanent to my body (or at least that last no more than six months and aren't visible when I'm dressed normally)
- I buy only online if my finances permit me and only from sites that I consider reliable
- Okay things to do/wear outdoor, but always made so that no one sees me (such as wearing a dildo or some clothing female intimate or collect things or being in public toilets ...)
- family

I ask especially humiliation (especially if they have to do with the mouth or tongue), sissy, housework, some torture, especially if I can play at home (I live alone)

my email is [email protected]

on me:
I'm italian guy that work in a technical office. I like cooking, read, play games, walk and run. I live in my appartment, alone. I use often internet.
I love humiliation and torture, i have a buttplug, some garment girl, a flexible rules and a similar caning for whip, i like use tongue and mouth for humiliate me.

I hope, my Mistress, you'll want to have some fun.

Featured Threads