Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
Hey Guys and Girls!!!

I thought this would a bun and interesting thing to do. I'm going to have a competition to see who can get the best bondage pictures!

Rules and What To Do!

* In the pictures either on your body, or on a piece of paper in the photo ( can not be edited in!) you must write "Theyumyum" or "Yum's Bondage Comp"

* More daring the better

* Being naked will be better

* If you can not be naked most minimal clothing you can wear (you may be marked down for not being naked

* You can take as many different pictures as you want

* PM me your email address if you want it to be emailed instead of in a album on Kinktalk.com (or send me a friend request giving me permission to view your private album)

* leave a link to your album in the forums

Reward!

Their really is no reward except you being my Number 1 Bondage person and hopefully other kinktalk members!

I will give you the choice if you want to be my slave to the winner! and if your that good i may let you be my master / mistress!

I am also looking for a Female Mistress or Female Slave if any one is interested as well!

Damon M

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 22, 2011
im going to start planning for this one. When is the end date?

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
hmm end date i dunno, i wont set one just as yet, seeing as the site is not that big, i wanna give it time to get bigger, more competition, the better =)

Featured Threads

New Personals