subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Lay down on your tits, hands behind your back, your will use your legs to push you arround

Your task is to slide like that on a thumb tack spread floor.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Don’t have tacks
As you have tied them to the point , where they become like this, assuming they are still tied up, use something spikey , like a hairbrush or brush to clean clothes to spank 200 times each, no matter how easy you go on your tits , as they are bound they will soon hurt like hell.

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Tacks between clamps will more than likely just pierce the Nipple. It is not the same concept as a tack bra.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Tacks between clamps will more than likely just pierce the Nipple. It is not the same concept as a tack bra.
It may be the wrong choice of words from my side , but that piercing is more or less the intended result, but of course, it can be done without piercing if she uses a non sharp or bald thumb tack to just have pain.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
It may be the wrong choice of words from my side , but that piercing is more or less the intended result, but of course, it can be done without piercing if she uses a non sharp or bald thumb tack to just have pain.
Ima be honest here, even a blunt tack would probably pierce skin.

And what then? Now she got a bloody pierced nippel with an unhygienic blunt tool.

Would you take covet of any doctor bills?

I highly recomend you ether try these things out on yourself first or leave them be altogether.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Ima be honest here, even a blunt tack would probably pierce skin.

And what then? Now she got a bloody pierced nippel with an unhygienic blunt tool.

Would you take covet of any doctor bills?

I highly recomend you ether try these things out on yourself first or leave them be altogether.
I am gonna be direct with you, if you had said all this while i said to try it with a normal tack ( sharp or pointy pins), i would have accepted it as subzzzero said in the first response of my comment, but I do know that a simple clothes clip does not produce enough pressure that a bald tack can piercer the skin. ( saying after had seen someone do it)

If it did have that much power, normal people won't be using clothes clips for nipple play.

But i dont want anymore argument so i will edit and remove that part.

Thanks for your opinions and comments.

Featured Threads

New Personals