Boy jerked for me on camera and I recorded the whole thing

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Serious question - is Kinktalk not supposed to be a safe place to explore our kinky sides? Sure we all do this in real life. But you are in no way fostering a safe space with that attitude. You’re kink shaming. Some people can’t explore things in real life for what ever reason. I have fantasies about non-consensual exposure. It’s fun to talk about but I don’t want it to actually happen to me. Some people have rape fantasies - is that wrong if it doesn’t carry over into real life? There’s absolutely no excuse for rape or sexual assault, but are people who fantasize about being raped to be shamed for their kink?

They come here to explore these things. Since no consent was actually violated and no one was actually exposed, I don’t see why you continue to make a case out of this. Attitudes like yours are why people feel ashamed of being kinky. Such a shame, considering the safe, fun place KinkTalk once was. You’ve got doxxers posting ID pics in your media sections, real non-consensual exposures (not fantasy ones), and yet you turn a blind eye because...why? There are real victims out there. You’ll find none in this thread. I’m done here, there’s clearly no point in continuing this discussion. I just wish Kinktalk were as safe and tolerant as it advertises itself.

Serious answer, Kink Talk is way safer now that it has been at any point in the past.

Alright Iv'e had enough of you, you just don't get it do you?
ITS NON CONSENSUAL IF YOU DON'T TELL US WHAT YOU"RE DOING.
We thought and still think because it isn't stated anywhere in the OP that what happened happened for real. The people here think a crime was committed because it says so in the post. They reacted as if a crime had been committed and called it out for what it is.
Following your ludicrous logic if a couple were doing a rape roleplay in real life and it was spotted by someone else, that person would just go "oh its just role play I won't call the police".
It is not KINK SHAMING its calling out illegal activity.

If you want to role play something prefix the post with "I have this fantasy where..." only you don't want to do that because it doesn't carry the same shock value right? You want everyone to think its real so they will react as if its real, which they did only this time it backfired big time.

I take offense at your accusation about Kink Talk not being a safe space any longer, what you mean is you liked it when there were no active mods supervising this kind of moronic behaviour and you could run amok like the naughty kiddies you are.
We actively take down any and all material that contains any ID and suspend the poster, all "no consent" photos are removed without question and anyone repeatedly trying these things are banned.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals