Bozeman Mt: M/Sub/20 seeks F/Dom/18-20 ~ i am ready to be used by you!!

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

submale19

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2010
Montana
20 year old submissive male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant female

I believe that all women should be worshiped and that all their demands should be met. I love a woman that is controlling and demanding being a bitch is a great fantasy of mine. The better I can please someone the better off I will feel. I like being made into a sissy, to be humiliated, stripped of my manhood. I like to feel like property to the woman I am performing for. I am always on the look out for new exciting things to talk about, and people to talk about them with, plus I like to look for a Mistress that can use me right.

• Kinks:
Likes: humiliation, orgasm denial, sissification, anal fingering, anal insertions- i have a butt plug initiation kit and a vibrating plug, bondage. i have a cock and ball divider, shaving some crossdressing, light pain.

• Experience:
I have had many online mistresses before and would like to continue to serve one. I enjoy long term relationships and the sessions are very exciting to me. I have been humiliated greatly before and would like to continue. I have been asked to play with food i did, fucked a cup full of butter. I've had carrots and cucumbers in my ass. I will tie myself up, i enjoy using my anal toys and being talked to like a worthless slut. I have done a few painful things and would be willing to to get some clothes pins(pegs) for my nipples and any other such events. I've played online with other slaves serving the same mistress. Let me give control to you

• Limits:
Dislikes:watersports,(peed) scat, long sessions, lasting longer than 3 hours
Limits: family, public, nasty scat play, heavy pain, permanent damage, involving others, Illegal actions

Featured Threads

New Personals