Brand New Former Vanilla Needing Help

BeardOfGlory

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 18, 2014
I was recently introduced into this world by my girlfriend, who is a very active submissive. I am very open and acceptive and would like to pursue the role of a dominant.
She has been trying to find a new compatible play partner for quite some time. Last week I went with her to meet a dom she has known for a few years from local conventions. Very professional, sensible man. Asked all necessary questions and provided us with great answers when asked. Was even very excited to take me on as a mentee.
Two days ago I accompanied her and observed their first session together. Coming from a completely conservative, vanilla point of view, it was completely unnerving. Seeing the woman I love being beaten (a felony in the normal world) by a compete stranger as he feels her butt and smiles as he performs breastplay, made me see red.
I know jealousy is natural (any sane human would feel the same) and he assured me he gets no arousal (sees himself more of a composer). But I do not like seeing her in pain, and seeing her with almost tears in her eyes hurt me. What can I do to control my jealousy and keep my mind at ease?

TLDR; How do you rationalize a submissive lover having a play partner and how do you subdue the natural jealousy?

Sharp Shooter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 17, 2014
As bizarre as it appears, the activities experienced by your g/f trigger a huge endorphin release. This can also be a great stress reliever, something to consider if it's around school finals, etc.

Don't take D/s to be so much sexual as it's primarily mental/emotional. Try to understand the motivation, what she gets out of it and more importantly, why she wants this. Once you understand, you won't be competing against ghosts.

Featured Threads

New Personals