All other regions

xsubgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2011
19 year old submissive female seeking a dominant male of any age

I'm looking to start online and later on, if possible, move to an offline relationship.

I honestly don't expect to receive serious replies; apparently it's a tough thing to meet someone serious in this lifestyle nowadays. So if you are just for a short term, uncompromising or are just interested in playing around don't reply. I'm a bit tired of all those games.

Anyway, I'm looking for someone I could be comfortable with, trust and respect. Pleasuring and following orders it’s just natural if the connection is there. I would like to get to know you more before making an actual commitment. If the connection isn’t there what’s the point in starting something will just finish, right?

Even though in the tittle says all ages, I’d prefer someone in between the ages of 19 and 36, who's serious and know what he wants. Someone who sees themselves with a permanent slave in the future or at least shows an interest in making the relationship real. Don’t want the type who is just wants a plaything for weekends or when bored. Wanting a complete dominant that will make me want to surrender completely to all his wishes.

To find someone who would manage to train me as a 24/7/365 type of slave would be a dream. Telling me how to dress, act, move and being free to change my body to please you, would all be alright for me.

I believe a slave should be rewarded and punished for the way she acts, if she pleases her master or do the tasks as ordered. Don’t think the slave should always be taken for granted, in the end an unhappy slave won’t do much.

Honestly someone who is strict I can see it working better for my training. I can be really difficult to deal at times and some people don’t know how to handle that. That been said I’m obedient, respectful and loyal.

Since English is not my first language I do apologize for any mistakes I might have committed, I know it’s awful to read something with a lot of errors.

• Kinks:
Likes: bondage, anal, pain, humiliation, orgasm control, spanking, wax play.
Dislikes: pee, alot of pain, animal play, fisting, public.

Want to explore my interests, maybe find new things.

• Experience:
I've been involved in BDSM before, though I’m not too experienced. In the past I had two masters, both in an online relationship. On real life practice I’m quite inexperienced having had just one relationship involving this lifestyle and not so complete, more in the bondage/dominant praxis.

• Limits:
scat, blood, infantilism, family, illegal, blackmail.

nicco156

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 14, 2011
i want to be your permanent master

hello my name is nicco and im 19, you sound like my dream slave lol im serious about having a permanent slave and making a long team relationship.We have the same kinks and dislikes for the most part and its okay your not really experienced im very strict and a great slave trainer ,,id love to get to know you more and see were it goes i hope to get a msg form you u can pm me or i.m/email me at [email protected] ill be looking forwrd to hearing from you (i did send you a pm but i didnt know if you wanted a post replay or pm so i just decided to do both)

xsubgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2011
Thanks for all the messages, but the thread is closed I already found a master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals