Briefs/Tighty whities

G.J.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2011
Haven't seen a thread for this!

Yeah, I've always preferred briefs over any other style of underwear, they make me feel sexier, and they're generally more comfortable! That being said, I'm also sort of embarrassed about wearing them, as I know the stigma attached to them! If I know I'm going to be taking my pants off around other people, I wear boxer-briefs. I also like them because they're the best type for wedgies too! XD

So, post up your opinion, ill or celebratory. We could make a fun discussion about this! XD

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=501

Punisher37

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 30, 2011
I prefer to wear boxers, but I much prefer seeing guys in briefs, for the reason you like them, they are embarassing and good for wedgies.

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
I don't own any briefs but I find myself sometimes wanting to own some because they are very humiliating to be seen in, and theres nothing better than a bit of humiliation! :)

kinker

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 24, 2011
i have and wear both tho breifts are better(boxers are thee hottest but to lose)

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
I've always loved briefs much more than any underwear. I have a few boxers and boxer-briefs, but I wear them moreorless only when I ran out of briefs.

And when I'm about to be seen in underwear (out for a weekend with friends, swimming pool, to doctors), I always wear briefs! And I prefer the white and red ones and the tight ones the best!

Well, the true embarassment comes with wearing thongs. So I avoid thongs when I will change somewhere. The only exception is to medicals, where I have no big problem with wearing thongs, because the doctor is there to cure and not to comment on my underwear (which my friends do quite a lot).

TIGHT WHITE BREIFS FOREVER!! :cool:

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
boxers, briefs ,thongs , strings and straps

kinky fellows and girls,
as a kinky domme i dont mind what you wear down there, i can make whatever you wear kinky in some sort of way
of course jockstraps and gstrings rate very highly for flash value
but a good pr of briefs in the right colour can be very rewarding as well, and if those briefs happen to be a size smaller than your size, or your younger siblings ,can make this a step better agian , but then dont rule boxers out, some are very tight and clingy ,white boxers like this are very good for writing and drawing on, and i do have a challenge that i,d like too kick off with that ,:cool: and others are loose and able to be pulled up and tied so the wearer is on show xcommando ,or better yet, take a shoelace or piece of string and tie it around your cock and balls from the outside of your boxers ( best done when little boi soft ) making a bag of cock and balls , one of my favorite dares for my subs , as once tied tigthly , the bag becomes very sensual , now everyone with anything here i have described , lets see it
of course i will offer comment and guidance on your photo tasks if
you mention my name :rolleyes:

wedgieslavetommy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
I only ever wear briefs and have done for the last 5-6 years. I love the feeling and comfort, but also the childishness and humiliation of being a 20yo boy wearing briefs when pretty much everyone else my age wears boxershorts.

I love both styles of briefs, the regular british ones and the more classic style, both are good for wedgies and other kinks as well as holding the small bulge in place.

I also enjoy wearing smaller sizes than my regular ones (XL) even down to a size S.

x1x

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 2, 2010
I don't like loose or long fitting underwear such as boxer, boxer briefs and trunk.
I wear slip (low rise briefs), string bikini called tanga in some countries and Thongs (the regular cotton thong and not the kinky metallic thong)

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
Personally, I love briefs that have the slim fitted leg. Wife loves to see me in them, I like her in tighty whities. I honestly don't think that either one of us owns a pair of female underwear. Nope, I don't think we do. She wore boxers on our wedding day. They were silky and white, so it was okay.... oddly enough, i was the one wearing the tux.

lucky32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 7, 2011
I wear boxers, boxer briefs and briefs. All three types are in a drawer and i just reach in a wear what ever I pull out. Sometimes its not the best fit but its all fun

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
Well to be honest I prefer panties.... really I like them more. That or commando

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
I recently attempted suicide and when I did I slashed through my abdominal wall and its muscles as well as across my chest and into my heart's wall, in order for those muscles to heal I cannot do very much moving. I am not allowed to do hardly any. if you want to know anything else, I would prefer to have a pm.
My wife has dressed me mostly for the last week or so, so yeah. The muscles that are needed to control the legs are deeply injured within my abs, in order to move the legs it would send me back a week in healing. If no underwear is what means healing faster then so be it.

Locked.Boy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 3, 2012
I've always preferred briefs too and I wear only this kind of undies.

Featured Threads

New Personals