Bruises

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I was viewing an older thread about caning and I've noticed in the replies that posters had different views on marks and bruises that could result after it.

So my questions is this:

How do you feel about having (or giving in case you are dominant) marks and bruises left after a spanking?

Is this something you like? Look forward to? Want to avoid?

Is this something you try to hide afterwards or, on the contrary, like to show?

Last edited:

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
While it strictly depends, while when using my slaves for flogging, paddling, spanking my slaves, (I have caned subs or slaves when training, but haven’t really caned my collared slaves) we have a understanding that bruises are okay any where on the body and leg area, wile my slaves have no limits other then scat and things like that.

To address your first question, I have left bruises when spanking my slaves, and it was more then alright, I am only assuming when you say how did you feel meaning was I sad or angry, but no I was not, it was a mutual disciplinary action taken so both sides understood it needed to be done.

To address the second part do I enjoy it and look forward to it, I must say I do, while I understand every one is not like I, yet I am a very dominating Sadist, so during sessions the slaves often incur bruises that can sometimes take a week or so to go away.

Though I do not belong to local groups for several reasons, a few of my Master and Mistress friends do get together every few weeks, to enjoy ourselves, discuss subjects, both bdsm related and life related topics, yet at these events the slaves have on little clothing as they serve those at the parties, well the bruises can be seen by those who attend parties, and both of my slaves are open about their lifestyles to friends and those in which they come into contact with daily, so they have no problems showing their bruises, they as far as I know do not flaunt them, but do not go out of the way to cover them up either

Last edited:

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I love, love, love, love, love, love, love and looooove bruises :D

Well actually any kind of marks.....bite marks or bruises orscratch marks or or well you get the idea :p

I look forward to them and like to look at them in the mirror, especially when they start to fade. However I do try and hide them a little as I really woldn't want to have to explain to my Dad or sister why I had massive welted bite marks on my shoulder :p

Sour Candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2009
i love the idea of marking certain people, and being marked by certain people. it gives me a since of ownership, or of being owned, and it's lovely.

what more can be said?

mikey88uk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 29, 2008
Yes I agree, I love receiving bruises. The only place on the body though I do mind is the face, it just doesn't look all that nice. I like looking at bruises and remembring how they got there, brings back all the memories and feelings.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
Master Emanon said:
I am only assuming when you say how did you feel meaning was I sad or angry, but no I was not, it was a mutual disciplinary action taken so both sides understood it needed to be done.

My “how do you feel about them” question was really in general. I also meant it as whether it is a turn-on, turn-off or neutral about it. I know, for example, some dominants who are turned on by the sight of them while some others are turned off by it. But I knew there could be other reactions to the question so I’ve left it as open as possible.

Well to answer my own posts I guess I could just quote Sugar :p

tempered sugar said:
I love, love, love, love, love, love, love and looooove bruises :D

Me too!!!! :D

I have to say that one of the reasons that make them special for me is that I really don’t mark easily… More often than not I will get a bright red ass after a spanking only to get only very minor or superficial marks the next day :mad: I’m more used to feeling sore but being able to see the results is really a big thing for me.

It’s funny because, while I’m not an exhibitionist at all in general I can become a bit more happy to show off when I got some… I would not show them off to anyone though, especially if they have no clue how I got them but I can be a lot more comfortable with cameras if I have some bruises to show for some reason :D

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
My “how do you feel about them” question was really in general. I also meant it as whether it is a turn-on, turn-off or neutral about it. I know, for example, some dominants who are turned on by the sight of them while some others are turned off by it. But I knew there could be other reactions to the question so I’ve left it as open as possible.

Oh okay, how do i feel about them, of course as them being my slave there is an emotional attachment to both of them, I am sure you understand what i mean by a special type of bond that only a Master and slave can have.

It was very much of a turn on, as i have told you before i am a Sadist so inflicting pain, and such is very much a turn on, it helps that they are also masochist, though there are worst thing then spanking that i use for punishment with them, as a spanking to a masochist wouldn't really be a punishment...

Tiger

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 13, 2008
I like bruises if they are good bruises. Ones from spankings that I do to myself or if it is a fun spanking. I like them hard! Otherwise, I don't like them. :p I also don't like to show the ones that I give myself. If it is one that I can explain to a bunch of four year olds, then it can be showing. :p

jack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 7, 2008
The idea of marking, not black and yellow bruises (they just look ugly), is a great turn on. There was an interesting video on www.behindkink.com getting the views and opinions of it's models.

Watch it!

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I don't really like bruises (giving or receiving). That may be because neither my partner or I bruise easily. It would take a lot of effort. Though I enjoy leaving bite or hicky marks on my partner. I really like getting scratch marks too. I've had scratch marks down my back that took ichy days to heal and loved it!

Leopard

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 24, 2010
Australia
lprd.tumblr.com
I love the idea of marks in general; it's definitely a big turn on. Bruises leave a slightly more guilty feeling for me, but I'm still okay with it :)

Even during a vanilla relationship I've had partners leave scratches and bruises on me, and I've been more than fine with it. It's just more physical evidence of what you did, and I don't see any reason to be ashamed of that (obviously if it were something you administered to a submissive as a punishment, they might feel differently.)

Nixie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 24, 2010
Love Love Love Love Being Marked :)

Please DO!

For either reason. Punishment or Just for fun. I like having them. I like wearing them and I do so proudly. Especially if *cough* Sitting is an issue the following day its a reminder of what we did and a turn on all over again. :)

GoogleMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2009
Bruises that are a secret except for us is super hot! I like the idea of leaving bruises that only me- and my sub- know are there.

CollaredBlondie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 14, 2009
i love the idea of marking certain people, and being marked by certain people. it gives me a since of ownership, or of being owned, and it's lovely.

what more can be said?

This. My boyfriend and I don't really have an S&M type relationship but... I love it when he marks me. I love knowing that I belong to him.

Poppy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 26, 2010
BC
I love bruises. I do not bruise easily so when I have bruises it is a lovely reminder of a very special and intense session. Also, DH travels 4-5 days a week for work and I love to have bruises to remind me of him.

Featured Threads

New Personals