United States (West of the Rockies)

smartounge

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2009
30 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 40

Hi very creative 30/m here. Looking for a slave can be online or RL or both If it will be on line you will need to have a minimum a digital camera but a web cam is preferred. You will not have to show your face untill our trust has been built. I like a very submissive girl in to humiliation, bladder control, masturbation, wedgies, light public, light pain, insertions, and anal play. i will respect your hard limits and safely push your soft limits. I am open to other fetishes as well. If you think your ready to submit then message me. Talk to you soon.
Mr. K

• Kinks:
humiliation, bladder control, masturbation, wedgies, light public, light pain, insertions, anal play, web cam, and am very open to other ideas

• Experience:
have had 2 online subs in the past both good experiences helped both of them gain the confidence to pursue real life experiences.

• Limits:
i just want honesty. I want all parties included to be fulfilled each session. If something is not working lets talk about how we can make the next session more effective. The learning never ends.

Featured Threads

New Personals