yourslaveboy420

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 28, 2010
alberta
20 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hello, First off i would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to read this post.

I have noticed that there are literally tons of adds on here posted by males looking for female slaves. however, i think that i am different from most.

I am 20 years old, i live in canada,from a young age i have been a bit different,in that i enjoyed being submissive, and doing weird/kinky things, it was at the age of 14 that those weird/kinky things became sexual.

i have been a slave online for a few years now, in that time i have dealt with ALOt of FAKE people, and to be honest im sick of it..

I am not perfect, but I am a truly dedicated, and hard working slave, i only feel true satisfaction when i know that i am pleasing my mistress, even if it means doing things i am not so fond of.

I am looking to serve for one mistress and one mistress only, for a long term. I will always give you respect and never purposely disobey you.

I will not only be around when I am horny and want to get off. I will be there whenever I am told( as long as im not at work), because I know that being a slave is not about what I want, but what my mistress wants.

a few things I like are: enemas, anal toying and gaping, deep throat, being abused, some pain, some cbt, spanking, pet training, humiliation, embarrassment ect..

I dislike, but am not apposed to: pee play(includes drinking),cum play or drinking, more extreme pain, and a lot more.

limits:scat, family, public,needles,permanent damage.

if your interested I would really like to hear from you, and get to know you more.
I can be reached at msn or yahoo, or on getdare of course

msn: [email protected]
yahoo: [email protected]

feel free to comment, good or bad..

thank you again for taking the time to read this.

sincerely yours,
Slave,brad

• Kinks:
self bondage, some cbt, some pain, anal<3 stretching and toying, abuse, deep throat, humiliation, embarrassment, choking, pet training, plenty more :)

• Experience:
i have about 4-5 years online experience, i would LOVE to have some real life experience tho :( that would be my ultimate desire.

• Limits:
my limits are pretty basic i think,mostt things to do with scat,needles, permanent damage, public, family, and anything illegal.