doggy123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 27, 2012
21 year old submissive male seeking a 21-24 year old dominant female

INTRO

Hello If your Reading this I guess thats a plus. Ive actually got someones attention for a moment . To begin my name is Maz. Im 21 and a former student and im from the States. Infact im quite normal shock I know Ha. Please do excuse the lack of posts on my account I primarily use GD

ABOUT ME

Like I said Im Maz 21 from the States. Im a Normal person I like to believe. i love going to party's, Chilling with friends, drinking beer and so on so forth. In my alone time I love to write music/ varied from R & B, Rap, Pop ect and also love to listen to music. Tbh I can only imagine a world with out music as a horrid cold world. Like the rest i have dreams im currently dipping my feet into recording music and producing and hope to explore that avenue one day. I love sports. Probably my favourite past time Nfl, Nba, Mlb, Soccer you name it i watch it or played it at one point in time.
I like to consider my self Not a health freak put my own image as a whole does Matter to me, I like to go to the gym Not so much to be ripped ( IM NOT BTW) but to escape the everyday bullshit for an hour or so. Im currently single, Ive had numerous relationships in the past Im also Straight i will go into more detain In a moment. So thats just about everything about me IN a personal sense

IN SLAVE/SUB TERMS ABOUT ME

The Bussiness end of this add really. I am a Sub/Slave Not a dare slave Sorry for the bold put this is Important i would like to feel owned even when were not online. Ok me as a sub I guess it all started with Getdare it really opened my eyes to this wonderfull world of expression acceptance and absolutely no judgement . I started looking into the submissive side of things and discovered its something I wanted to do express. In real life i was never on the submissive side or the dominant side like i said im just normal really but online and private i like to be submissive I like the lack of control the doing something because im being told to do it to please someone else so to speak.

ive tried to post ads on the lost account and response was generally Noting special, maybe it was my ads or not but noting ever seemed to click. and sometimes i jump at the first few messages and dont wait but im ideally looking for something serious/longterm doesnt mean we need to be in contact 24/7 offline tasks report writing photo proofs ect daily rules cover that need to feel owned which its what i mean by serious reply's.

As any slave who has posted an ad or master too for that fact will tell you A legitimate Female Mistress/Slave is an elusive character. So thats why the add is an open add to any sex. Basicly in my opinion A gender doesnt define what a person can do as a dominant so gender dont matter.

Like i said something serious would be cool and someone who wants to have the odd converation out of kink too would be cool. im willing to gradually give up control of my life to you should it get to that stage obvious Trust Is Key In this as a relationship for both of us. I have a webcam yes but like i said i need to trust someone before i do that or send pics tbh and Will send a few but the face wont be shown until a point where trust is there. I believe some one serious might hopefully understand that !

Your response !

If you even decide to Give me something decent. Often some response are Skype Me bitch or the classic KIK now Boi These types of messages i wont reply too I like to think my ad explains most shit about me in detail and those response just make me wanna cry . You dont need to go crazy Just a little something about you what you would like and stuff

• Kinks:
i could go on for years here but being the good Submissive il drop like 3 i would like to have in common

2. Rules/Controlled
3. Online groupcam
4. report writing

Anything else you want too add here is by all means fine aslong as it aint in my limits which imma list below

• Experience:
None to serious

• Limits:
Limits

Illegal
Scat
Permanent damage
Family:
Social suicide
Blackmail: I am not gonna do any sort of blackmail

There really the only dislikes certain things can be discussed except for my limits punishments can be discussed also