cam kink

chrisdeclan

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2008
Anyone else out there like exposing themselves on cam? Being made to do things that you aren't quite sure if you should! I've become addicted to it, started off listening to warp my mind hypnosis webcam slut file... now I can't stop!

Ricardo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
That sounds very interesting. I haven't done much in that line of playing, although I've been to a few webcam chat sites and there's definitely some hot stuff going on.

Do you go to chatroom-style sites for this?

TrekkieBear

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2008
I am a bit of a camslut myself, but I don't generally do it with random people I barely know.

tiednuts

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 2, 2008
us
love to get kinky on webcam for kinky/curious ladies have lots of toys/devices for use/self abuse

voycoup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2008
We are a couple that plays on cam we masturbate and go to all out sex. Usually for complete strangers. We love taking pics at peoples request and posting them on various free Internet sites

jase3331

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 12, 2015
Liverpool UK
would love to be made to obey on cam

really like the sound of this

sub guy on skype now with cam

if you get me high and uninhibited as well and get me to give you real data like phone number and b/f contact information and threaten to expose me online with pics, you get all the control you need

cbt, edge me, cum control, cock and ball bondage, humiliate, threats of exposurfe or public cam etc

add me to skype and dont tell me where you got my id from, just take control and trick me into giving you information you can use to manipulate me.

skype jase3331

nakedrhode

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 14, 2009
cam

I love camming naked for people either sex on skype.
My skype is rhodesianman43 that's uk

Featured Threads

New Personals