Can You Handle The Truth? Females Only....

Mellman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2008
Fayetteville, NC
So I came up with an idea, a way for those who like humiliation to get it in a quick and private manor with the ability to share if they like. I will judge you, with true honesty on your body and or looks. I will tell you every flaw I see and rate you on a scale of 1-10 with my reasons why. This will be a blunt and honest judgement based on what I feel is sexy or not. If you would like to be judged send me a pm with a little about you and tell me what about you that you would like to be judged. Let's see if you can really handle the truth!!

Last edited:

Mellman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2008
Fayetteville, NC
Nobody else?

I am sure there are more women that want to know what a guy honestly thinks about their body and looks..... I will also rate your gf or slave or sister lol whatever...

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
Just got rated.
Yes he is very honest and gives detailed answer.
He is also pretty accurate, well he was with me anyway.
What he told me is pretty much what I think about myself.
Except for one thing :p. He thinks my abs are sexy...I don't. It's one of the think I like less about myself.
Also, I'm actually surprised with the rate he gave me. Giving what he said I thought he would be less.
Still I encourage you to go and ask him what he thinks about you.
Oh! And to prove I can handle the truth.
Mellman said:
After viewing several of your pictures, though none are of judging quality, I have formed an opinion. You skin seems to be nice and tight all over although it is quite pale and you would gain by getting a little sun. A bonus for you is that I do love tiny tits as they seem to reject gravity much more than large ones. You have nicely shaped tits and nice nipples to complement them. I was unable to get a decent view of your pussy with you standing straight to see if there was much hanging meat or if it was nice and compact in appearance. From what I did see, it looks to be in a nice clean and un-abused state. Your arms and legs seem nice and tight and your abs are indeed sexy. However, you ass leaves a lot to be desired to me. It is more wide than round. Seems to fall a little flat for my likes. As I have not seen your face, you could be ugly as home made soap or you could be a super model, either way you will lose points for the lack of your face and not having good front and back pictures of you standing with nothing on. All in all, yes, I would fuck you in public, but for lack of effort to show me all of you I have to rate you a 7 out of 10. Post a comment on my thread to let others know your thoughts of this rating and encourage them to take the challenge. If you would like an updated rating feel free to pm me for my email addy and I will tell you how to submit better pictures to me in private. Have a good day.
Here's Mellman's answer.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals