challenging Dom 4 reliable female sub

DonChris

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 24, 2017
Since it is really hard to find a reliable person on here...

I try my luck again :) I am looking for a responsable female submissive who is interested in learning more about the world of BDSM

About me:

- experienced Dom for about 3 years
- I am a very challenging BUT caring Dom (I love to reward a good sub)
- I am into BDSM, humiliation (verbally and physically)
- I love to make my subs suffer (e.g not allowing them to cum when they did not behave well)
- I do respect the anonymity of my sub (you don´t have to show your face)
- A dom/sub relationship to me is not only a sexual one
- I like to fill your bitchy ass

You need to:

1. be female
2. be real ( I can tell if you are a bloddy faker!)
3 be honest ( trust is very important to me)
4. be willing to go beyond your limits and to fullfil my tasks
5. be willing to serve well
6. be willing to learn

for further questions hmu on kik or pm me

KIK: masterChris4u

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
After reading number 4 on your requirements I'm confused. Are you saying that a sub is unreliable if they will not go past their limits to please you? Limits are exactly that... limits, something discussed up front early on that the sub is not willing to do.

A "dom" claiming to be able to train others should know the basics. Limits are usually listed out as hard and soft.

Since it seems you have such limited experience I will list a general description about limits below.

Soft limits: things you do not enjoy or are not ready to try, but that are not 100% off limits. Most of these things they will not try unless they develop the right type of relationship and trust with a person they are comfortable with.

Hard limits: absolute no's. should be respected and never violated. It is the responsibility of the dom to ensure these limits are always maintained. For instance a sub in subspace may not be able to mentally identify a command that will violate her hard limits. It is this time that the dom must be mature enough to understand and look out for her by not pushing those limits.

At 3 years experience you're hardly scratching the tip of the iceberg, and that's assuming the 3 years was a constant non stop active time in the lifestyle. Not just you had a few casual experiences once and a while over the total of three years. Before offering training you should ensure you have the experience necessary to do so. Id suggest more research, maybe a mentor dom and more exposure to the life.
Good luck on your search

New Personals