Charleston: M/Dom/34 seeks F/Slave/Under 40 ~ 24/7 TPE wanted.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

Mellman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2008
Fayetteville, NC
34 year old dominant male seeking a slave female under 40

I am looking for a long term 24/7 TPE relationship with a woman under 41 years of age. I am very serious in my search and will not move forward blindly. I am very creative and have about 4 years in the BDSM lifestyle. I am only looking for real women for a real relationship, we can get to know each other online but will have to meet in person soon (although we will meet in public at first. she MUST be open to relocating as I am unable to do to my career.

• Kinks:
I am into many things that we can talk about later. For now I will list some of My favorites. Humiliation, spanking, caning, bondage, water sports, caging, orgasm denial, clothing restrictions and anal.

• Experience:
I have had a few relationships with a few women, but they were never really sure if that is what they wanted. Mainly because they were vanilla when we met. I need someone that knows in their heart that this is the life for them.

• Limits:
You must be very honest and loyal, I will never cheat or lie to My partner and I expect the same in return. Be honest about who you are and what it is you seek.

Attachments

• me 001.JPG
    me 001.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 10

Featured Threads

New Personals