Charleston: M/Dom/37 seeks F/Slave/All ages ~ Strict Master needs slave...

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

Mellman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2008
Fayetteville, NC
37 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

I am in search of a female slave, one who knows in her heart she was born to serve. one who knows she will not waste my time nor hers by going through all the steps to commit then vanishing in a couple days or even weeks. I seek only one slave and she will serve only one Master.

What I seek:
Honest, loyal, dedicated, not 100 limits, available, and one who will put forth as much effort as myself.

What I like:
I am into bondage, punishment and discipline, corner time, spanking, humiliation, orgasm control and denial, clothing choices, bathroom control and many more.

What I require:
A webcam is preferred but at a minimum she will have a digital camera, I will not require a face but I will require at least proof. I do have a life as I am sure she will have, so in time when trust is built I would like to be able to text or email my slave when I am not at the computer. (As in from my cell).

I am in no way trying to offend with this statement. I am not into bigger girls. Do not take offense it is just my personal taste. Feel free to respond and we will see how it goes. When responding, copy the questions below and answer them in an email to me at [email protected]

What is your first name:
Where are you located:
How often are you able to chat or email:
Do you have Yahoo or MSN:
What is your username on them:
Why do you want to be a slave:
Have you ever been an online slave:
What are your likes:
What are your limits:
Why should I want you as my slave:

Thank you all for reading and I hope to hear from the best slave for me soon.

• Kinks:
I am very into humiliation, corner time, spanking, punishment and discipline, orgasm control (forced and denial), and some clothing choices.

• Experience:
I have about 10 years experience both online and r/l

• Limits:
I am in no way into scat or cutting.

Featured Threads

New Personals